BY OPI #6 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Janaya N.
Good nail file, works well. I like it because it's pretty and it lasts a long time. OPI Crystal Nail File
Danielly K.
É ótima para lixar as unhas até mesmo unhas mais grossas como a do pé ela lixa bem e deixa com um ótimo acabamento
Melanie F.
The glass nail files work better then the board files. Better to hold in place and no unwanted unevenness on nails
Raquel A.
OPI's Crystal nail File is very precise and useful. I use it to shape my Stilletto nails, and it makes it gorgeous!
Never need any other nail file. I've had mine for 5 or 6 years and it's as if I just bought it. Impressed for sure.
Jessica R.
The crystal nail files are unbeatable and such fantastic value for money, although they are very expensive from OPI
Ashley O.
Stony Plain
This is one of the nicer nail files that I've tried this works well but I guess almost all files work pretty well
Delfi S.
Geniales, ya vengo usando una hace varios meses y me cambio todo aparte es mucho mas cómoda de usar que las otras
Vanesa H.
No me gustó mucho ya que el materia no era muy bueno, pero si está bien hecho, sabiéndolo utilizar esta perfecto
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
I didn't really try it... but heard a lot about it as how it's really good there is a lot of reviews on YouTube.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Anahi A.