BY OPI #2 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Gemma N.
A friend of mine let me use hers to help me remove my acrilcs and i found this to be great. I removed all my nails and it was still like brand new.
Sage J.
Ridgeway, ON
This is the file that we use at my mothers salon, it's the go to for sure.. And I would recommend it to anyone that wants to invest in an A+ file.
Karie M.
I was given this as a gift and plan to purchase another one in the near future. I tend to purchase OPI products and have always enjoyed them.
Vikki M.
Its very nice looking and it does its job and will last longer than most nail files. I just found it a little hard to hold. That might just be me.
Sarah H.
Favourite type of nail file I like these a lot, no problems with the paper ripping because they’re glass, would definitely buy again and recommend
scarlet s.
One of my favourite glass files I've ever used as the product files so quickly and neatly. Very nice simple design and very high quality. Love it!
Magali G.
Lavergne
Just the regular nails file ya know. I guess I like better the O.P.I brand coz it’s a beauty reference and it last forever if I don’t make it fall!
Madison S.
I find the OPI crystal nail file works really fast and easy along with well. It helps to get rid of extra nail without causing damage to your nails
Angie J.
I find the finish when using the crystal file is extremely smooth and the dust producd is minimal. Always have one in my handbag and one in my car
Laura G.
My saviour!! A friend recommended crystal files to me over 2 years ago & ive never looked back. I bought one OPI file & it's still as good as new.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.