BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Brooklyn M.
Cookeville, TN
Works great with all types of nails from gel, nex gen, and is gentle enough to work on your natural nails.
Whittney C.
Jacksonville, NC
I keep this in my desk for the times when a nail decides to break and I cannot get back to the nail salon.
Fabiola B.
My nails usually break and I need to get them even. This file is easy to use and it doesn’t hurt your nails
Charmaine H.
This is great for curving your NAil into the right shape. I
prefer these than other nail files I have used
Claire S.
Very easy to use, keeps nails in good condition, quick filing, looks pretty too... But prices but worth it
Chelsea-lee C.
Chilliwack, BC
I personally found this file to be too rough on my nails which caused them to become easy to break and chip
Aiabells S.
This is easy to use a little messy after but nail brush is good to clean. It is a little pricey but worth it
Michelle G.
I love this nail file and I also think that it works perfectly on my nails and on every friend who used it.
Kristen M.
Toronto
This nail file is pretty much the only one you ever need. It easily fits into your purse and it is durable.
Laura M.
Smiths falls Ontario
Love how this does what it is suppose to do

Also like that I don't have to switch it a lot and can wash it
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.