BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• What makes this Crystal Nail File so special? I am willing to try...2 Answers
  • Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Sophie W.
This is a very good nail file, but ones you have used one side you cant use it again as it wears down quickly.
Cheyanna E.
Works great!! My nails are looking fabulous already from using it once! I recommend it to all of my girlfriends
Kassidy S.
I prefer glass nail files because they're easy to use and give a more smooth finish and easy to clean at home!
Liliana B.
Muy buena marca y muy buena lima de
uñas,ya que no pierde su forma y utilidad . Muy recomendada para las damas.
Iona B.
Files nails really well, doesn't scratch at them. Leaves a smooth, professional finish that I can do at home
Alex W.
I love it, I've owned it for years and it doesn't get blunt or wear down like other nail files where they rip
Daynna S.
Love this nail file! Packing is nice and I carry everywhere with me! Very gentle on the nails and its durable
Kyla M.
Great nail file! One of my favourites! It is very durable. It has never caised me any troubles. A great buy!
Kaila C.
Saskatoon
This is a long lasting nail file. That I use all the time. Love it soooooo much ! I'm never switching brands
Priya K.
Birmingham
Didn’t last very long, worked well to file my nails for first 10 uses and after that was pretty much useless
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.