BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Can I use this if my nails are not that strong?1 Answers
Libby B.
Fliwtick, Bedfordshire
Having a crystal nail file is so much better than a wooden one! This is so amazing and lasts so long! It makes filing my nails so easy and less time-consuming. This is also so much sturdier and just great! Highly recommend you try one out if you love taking care of your nails!
Bex C.
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
I’ve had this file for almost four years now and wouldn’t be without it. You can file back and forth across the nail with no damage or snagging. All I need to do is rinse it to clean after I’ve finished using it, and put it back into its box - as it’s glass, I always make sure it’s in there to prevent it from being damaged.
Lucy R.
Woking
The best nail file ever!! It doesn’t make the annoying noise when filing your nails and doesn’t compare to any others:) just be aware that it can brake when under pressure becuase it’s glass, but if you take good care of it it’s worth it!!
Amanda R.
Ottawa, ON
First off - so pretty! I prefer crystal and glass files to metal files because they're so much gentler, and this is no exception. I don't use this often, but when I do, no complaints. It doesn't seem to weaken my nails or anything either.
Lauren N.
Co Kildare
Quite happy with this product.
I myself work in a spa/beauticians and use these files on clients for manicures.
Very happy with outcome and haven't had any problems with this brand for nail files.
I buy mine through the website.
Geo B.
I love crystal nail files, because it takes much more to run out, if you ever run out, you’ll probably loose it before it runs out. The price it’s okey for what it is, and it can get wet and nothing will happen, just be cautious not to drop it because it will break
Jodie W.
Again, love using the OPI nail stuff. My nail tech has a huge collection of their tools and at least one is always used each session. The file doesn't snag at your nail like emery boards do and is smooth and easy to use
Mariam D.
Alexandria
It's better than regular nail files, for sure. It got the job done much quicker and looks like it might not be dull for quite a while, but it doesn't feel quite the best and fastest glass file to work with.
However, you have to be extra careful on where you put them, since mine broke pretty easily after two weeks or so from buying it after I accidentally sat on it, lol.
I would, however buy it again willingly.
Anna Dubraska I.
aubervillier
Excelente producto, me encanta ya que es muy útil y dura mucho tiempo, es casi eterna!! Es pequeña y practica y cumple perfectamente su función. El precio es adecuado teniendo en cta que dura mucho tiempo
Danielle D.
I LOVE this file!!  It is amazing and lasts forever.  I'm using the same file I bought 5 years ago. It doesn't make your nails feel jagged or rough at all.  It's also perfect for when you need to trim your babies' nails but don't want to cut them with clippers.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you try it,what you say about it,good or bad?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?