BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Shannah V.
Ottawa
I always reach for OPI. A brand you can trust. Money well spent. Product works well. I would recommend to anyone
Naisha M.
San Sebastian
Not sure if I liked. Very beautiful, but not so useful. Don't recommended. I will not be buying it another time.
Vanesa H.
Michoacán
No me gustó mucho ya que el materia no era muy bueno, pero si está bien hecho, sabiéndolo utilizar esta perfecto
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
I didn't really try it... but heard a lot about it as how it's really good there is a lot of reviews on YouTube.
Delfi S.
Geniales, ya vengo usando una hace varios meses y me cambio todo aparte es mucho mas cómoda de usar que las otras
Cheyanna E.
Works great!! My nails are looking fabulous already from using it once! I recommend it to all of my girlfriends
Samantha P.
Glass files are the best! I've not gone back to a disposable as yet and have used this one for a few months now
Duny H.
This is my favourite nail file. My nails look very similar healthy when I use this file. It's just perfect... 💅
Elaine D.
Great product. Leaves your nails so smooth - not raggy like some ordinary files and so quick and easy to ckean
Shelby M.
Moose Jaw
This is my fav file as it don't bend and break and is allways sparpe works awsomw to file the dogs nails too .
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.