BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Toni-Ann:) M.
I always have this in my bag. Never know when you are going to chip a nail and need to file it doen before it tears .
Emily D.
Overall good nail filer, like how big the product is easy to hold in hand while using it. files nails quick and well
Tatiana A.
Fantastic. This product will last you all of your life time! It does not split my nails which are naturally very weak
la6.m k.
the most wonderful brand, good all the products have arrived in good conditions, yet every one complimented my goods
Valensia P.
Tromsø
It's good because it's an crystal file. An crystal file is good because the crystal gives good form and good results.
Jessica R.
The crystal nail files are unbeatable and such fantastic value for money, although they are very expensive from OPI
Raquel A.
OPI's Crystal nail File is very precise and useful. I use it to shape my Stilletto nails, and it makes it gorgeous!
Janaya N.
Good nail file, works well. I like it because it's pretty and it lasts a long time. OPI Crystal Nail File
Levi T.
Love metal nail files. This opi nail file is so good. Not like the traditional nail file, it lasts for a long time
Danielly K.
É ótima para lixar as unhas até mesmo unhas mais grossas como a do pé ela lixa bem e deixa com um ótimo acabamento
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.