BY OPI #7 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Shelby O.
I love crystal nail files. I find that they help with my nails much more then paper files. I will definitely continue to use this product.
Alexandria M.
Sunderland , Sunderland
In terms of your luxury nail brand these are at the top the crystal nail file never wears away so you get your money's worth from this too!
pacey h.
I love this nail file I use it every time i paint my nails. I definitely think it's a better nail file then some of the Walmart brand ones.
Chloe H.
Great nail file! Nails looking great shape thanks to this and now thanks to this product filing seems a lot easier even on acrylic nails
Gabrielle N.
Works as well as any other nail file! Shaped my nails really easily and it was so simple to use! Can take it out with you wherever you go
Sophie C.
Really live this compared to a normal file, this is be reused over and over again and lasts so long, juts give it a clean every so often
Nicole M.
Ive had an opi nail file for a long time and its the only brand I will use. My nails are left smooth and not feeling rough or scratched.
Morgan D.
Works very well, dulled over time, but took a long time to get to that point. I always had great ease when shaping my nails using this.
V. L.
Jersey City, NJ
I can’t go back to regular nail files after discovering this one!! It is amazing and looks so chic! Not to mention it doesn’t go dull!
Carly S.
Very hardy and lasts for a long time, very good at filing down nails quickly and leave little mess or mistakes. Would highly recommend
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Anahi A.