BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Emily D.
Overall good nail filer, like how big the product is easy to hold in hand while using it. files nails quick and well
Iva R.
Opi Crystal nail file is the best file I tried so far. It's awesome for shortening your nails without damageing them.
Toni-Ann:) M.
I always have this in my bag. Never know when you are going to chip a nail and need to file it doen before it tears .
sarah r.
Santo Domingo
Its works good in every situation. Buy it. I love this product because its really good always. Its good and excelent
Yvonne O.
Colindale , London
A must have to any nail station. I actually take Mine to my nail appointments. And also stylish to have in a carry-on
Lindsey B.
Whitby, ON
Received this file as a gift with purchase and it works great. Doesn't tear my thin, brittle nails. Highly recommend.
Raquel A.
OPI's Crystal nail File is very precise and useful. I use it to shape my Stilletto nails, and it makes it gorgeous!
Jessica R.
The crystal nail files are unbeatable and such fantastic value for money, although they are very expensive from OPI
Melanie F.
Winnipeg
The glass nail files work better then the board files. Better to hold in place and no unwanted unevenness on nails
Danielly K.
É ótima para lixar as unhas até mesmo unhas mais grossas como a do pé ela lixa bem e deixa com um ótimo acabamento
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.