BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

• What makes this Crystal Nail File so special? I am willin...2 Answers
  • Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
Jade D.
Well its a good nail file, but I mean It probably would get the job done just as good as any nail file, basically its a fancy nail file, do you really NEED a fancy nail file? Nah. My dog ended up trying to eat it anyways lol. I hope your nails turn out good.
Wendy C.
The crystal nail file is so easily to use u can file your nails in any direction without damaging the nail. Just don't  drop it and they can easily be broken . This is excellent nail file and would definitely recommend it to anyone. My sister tried mine and I ever got it back as she loved it so much
Shania K.
The Hague
This product is so so good for giving your nails shape. I bought so many of these and After a couple of times there no use out of it. It's a great value and I would recommend this to any one with thick long nails. I have pretty thick nails and this one is easy to file a sharp shape with. Like it a lot!
coralina l.
Cute little nail filer I like to keep in purse Incase of any emergencies, always get the job done Easy to use and doesn't send out many white flakes like other nail files do. Does not break easily because it is metal.
Summer B.
Ottawa
works okay for a crystal nail file still prefer metal nail files they will always work the best in my opinion it was a first time use and i would not reuse dont find it files my nails fast enough like the good old metal ones no i would no repurchase ever
Maisie F.
Great product, easy to Cary around and slip into your purse, bought this product a couple of times for myself and for gifts. Great value for money! Pros does the job cons not as practical as it is easily broken. Would definitely recommend it to others.
n
Amy H.
Files really well and really fast. I love glass files because they last really Long and file well. Though since it has a high grit its hard to shape, so I recommend using the this file for trimming length then a regular file/nail buffer to shape the tip
Cheranda F.
Montreal, QC
This product is great for filing one or two nails but does get a bit too long when it comes to having to file all 10 of your finger nails. I recommend for everyone to have this product at home due to people constantly getting those little tears in their nails but otherwise, I suggest for buyers to get something with a bit more of a harder surface
Sarah G.
I found the opinion nail file good to begin with worked well on shaping my nails but after a few uses I found that the file almost wore down and didn't give the sAmerican finish as it initially did. Loved it at first but disappointed it didn't last.
Carol S.
I have only been using this one since I bought, I love nails I do them myself and I put my nail tips myself and this nail file is just the best, helps me define and shape them, and last so long, I still do not have to buy another but I definitely will. I totally recommend it as a nail lover.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.