BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Keerthiga V.
This nail file is pretty basic, good for any starter nail kit. I dont use it too often but when I do it doesnt fail me.
Dominique A.
Victoria
These files are great! I have sensitive nails and they don't damage them at all. And you can re-use it which is a plus.
helen c.
Good for filing ny nails but wanted to try some that would be better, so am checking if have some brand would be better
Christie L.
Dartmouth, NS
This will leave your nail smooth, without much hassle. It doesn't pull, or grate, the t just works really, really well.
Mickayla D.
Love the way these make filing my nails super easy and super quick. Always have one in my purse for when I'm on the go
Arantza G.
This is the best nail file that I have tried, I bought mine like 2 years ago and it's like new you should try this one
Lisa R.
Kitchener, ON
Just started using this one.
Seems to a decent product.
Pricier than some.
Will continue to use it for the time being.
Jazmyn M.
Red Deer
This seems to never dull. So good for all of my nail needs. One lasts me so long and they are always readily available.
Tatiana A.
Fantastic. This product will last you all of your life time! It does not split my nails which are naturally very weak
Lindsey B.
Whitby, ON
Received this file as a gift with purchase and it works great. Doesn't tear my thin, brittle nails. Highly recommend.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.