BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

Buy on Walmart
STAR G.
Tredworth, Gloucester
I think that this nail file is amazing; however I really don't get on with glass/crystal nail files. I prefer cheap, standard ones. I don't like the feel of crystal nail files but they do work so well. I'd definitely recommend to people because we all have different preferences and this products does what it promises!
Hannah C.
Toronto, Ontario
Your average nail file. Wasn't very impressed with this product but I can't complain because it did what it was supposed to do. I just expected more. It was pricey for its quality. I bought mine off of amazon for $17. I wouldn't buy this product again. I recommend saving your money and buying and average nail file.
When a client asks what type of nail files they should be using on their own, natural nails, I tell them that these glass files are so gentle that they won't damage their nails by using them. They are the best type for natural nails, and are gentle enough that I would only ever use this type of nail file on a child.
Chris F.
I would give this item a perfect score.  I  bought this item for my wife as part of a gift set and she uses it all the time.  It works really well in shaping and filing her nails down with no tear or damage.  It a smooth finish with no rigged edges.  I found it cost a bit more then other brands but well worth it.
Ebs F.
Bear street, Barnstaple
I am in love with this nail file!!! This nail file has lasted me forever!! It’s abit pricey but so so so worth it, I have brought one that has lasted me 2 years! Very easy to use would definitely recomeny this product is so amazing I have brought a few as Christmas gifts this year☺️ Would defiantly re buy 👍
Rhian B.
Lasts for a long time and is the usual great quality of OPI products. Easy to create oval or square shaped nails. Have used this both on natural nails and acrylic extensions.
Mara P.
I would deffinetely recommend using crystal nail files rather than normal ones. They are much cleaner to use, give better accuracy and leave stronger nails and sharper edges. They are easy to clean and can be used for a long time at the same quality.
Haley E.
Richmond, BC
A crystal nail file is just what I need for a clean filing of my nails and this OPI one does the job well! I love the size of it, it's super easy to use, and I use it every single time I do my nails. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to others who want to try a crystal nail file!
Barbara S.
Glasgow, Glasgow
I really like this file, I keep it as an emergency file in work. It's a good size and well balanced. There isn't a lot of dust from the file as you are using it. It's a bit pricey but lasts you a long enough time for it to be worth it. I would buy again once it finally stops filling evenly
Vanessa H.
London, ON
I LOVE this nail file! I like crystal ones way more to the traditional files! They seem to be almost gentler on my nails! I have very brittle nails and regular nail files can be very harsh on them and cause them to split and break even worse than they already do but this one does not!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.