BY OPI #3 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Mary P.
Snodland
Crystal nail files are the only way to for me, I always find that normal nail files leave my edges of my nails scratchy which crystal ones don't do. They're not much more expensive either. I also find that they're easier to use because they're slightly heavier so you get a better balance.
Belen w.
Las limas de cristal duran más y se esterilizan más fácilmente, son más higiénicas. Los microgránulos que la componen son uniformes y su superficie es suave. Son las más recommendadas por los especialistas y las más usadas por las expertas. ¡Yo me estoy pasando a las limas de cristal!
Louise W.
Dubai
I love crystal nail files. They never leave your nails feeling jagged or split. I've had mine for over 2 years and it works just as well as when I first purchased it. It does take a while to get used to, you can only file in one direction. But I wouldn't go back to an normal emery board now!
charlotte m.
My favourite type of files are these crystal ones, I love how they look they are very beautiful. This one in particular lasts an extremely long time for a crystal nail file. It can create lovely nail shapes with the shape of it. It is a little pricey for a crystal nail file though.
Charlotte B.
This file is much more efficient from the Sephora colour series files. You can find this product in any store that offer a O.P.I booth. This files your nails very well and there are hardly any cons to this product. I would definitely recommend this product it is worth the money.
Ella L.
I love it. Usually i use it everyday. Coz it is something you need, its handy you can pack it in your bag, take it with you. It does not track if you are not so careful like me.
Rachel K.
Not only does this nail file look amazing but it's very effective too. It gently files your nails without causing any harsh damage. It's very good value and worth the extra cost. Simply rinse it after use in running water and pat it dry and it's like a brand new file again.
Samantha B.
Cornwall , ON
This is a good product in my personal opinion if you have brittle nails, my nails are on the stronger side and I find just a regular emery board gets the job done more quickly
Zainab H.
Montreal, QC
Love it very very much ! And like i just used it for 5 days! Not pricey at all in my opinion! Will use it again definitely! I bought at hudson's bay beauty! And I just love like a lot!
Thanks!!! 😘 😘
Stefany L.
Vankleek Hill, ON
I love the crystal file. It doesn't leave a grainy effect on my nails tips and always leaves them smooth to the touch. This product is easy to use and always helps me make my nails look wonderful.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.