BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
weah m.
Tucumán
Es Muy Buena Lima!👀No Hace Doler Y Ademas Es Muy Suave,Retira Durezas De La Piel Y Da Forma A Tus Uñas Muy Recomendable😀✋
Maria S.
Great for small touchups doing the day! And it looks cute too!
And it's better for your nails than with normal sand files
Debra W.
Cumberland
Love it doesn't damage nails and creates nice shape with no breakage and splitting! Highly recommend the glass nail file
Jazz S.
Saint Thomas
Easy to clean. Lasts forever! Small enough for my purse.
I got my OPI crystal file two years ago and haven't looked back.
Kat D.
Files nails perfectly and easily lasts a long time so no need to regularly replace it which is great news for your pocket
Megan R.
Mildmay
Wash and reuse is what I love about this. It’s just for me so I don’t have to worry about about fungus from other people
Luna F.
very good my nails do not grow much worst figure to give I like to use this product My manicurist knows simply I loved it
Cianna B.
Coquitlam
Does a great job at filing your nails. The one downside is if you drop this bad boy there's a good chance it's breaking.
Ashley N.
I Love this nail file, it always does what I need it to do and never gets dull. It's good to clean under your nails too.
Christina B.
love it ... really fast and Sharpe .... ending results are perfect and so professional. .. like how easy to pack it is
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.