BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Madi D.
I prefer the crystal nail files over all others, I find they give the nicest feel and doesn't harm my nails! Highly recommend
Em H.
Great product, u loved using this file. It felt strong and looked pretty. I use this on my natural nails to change shape etc
Jasmin P.
Great long lasting nail file. Easy to use. Much better than normal emery board. Worth the money. Also looks nice and pretty
Anita T.
No hay nada mejor que limarse las uñas con este producto, te felicita el cuidado de las uñas, hace tu experiencia más fácil
olive e.
amersham
doesn’t work as good as the usual emery board is quite pricey but gives my nails a nice shape and it goes a good enough job
Samantha M.
Got this as a present. It looks nice but doesn't quite work as well as I wanted it to work. Would not recommend for others
Miriah G.
Windsor, ON
Love this file as it’s lasted me forever. I’ve been able to use this for a over a yeat now without having to throw it out.
Joanne B.
Uk
Found this to be a little sharp and hard going on my thin nails. It would be better suited to someone with stronger nails.
Cecília F.
Very good. Lasts a long time and since I hate any kind of buffer that's good because it feels like less of a waste of money
Lesley P.
St. John's, NL
Only downside is that the crystals flake off fairly easily, need to rebuy every month or so but otherwise it does it's job
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.