BY OPI #2 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Madeline W.
I'm in love with these products, they work amazingly and always leave my nails with a smooth edge. Other versions such as emery hoards aren't as effective as this as it does t work as fast. I was a repeat user of this product and I throughly enjoyed it!
Mari D.
This nail file was one of the best nail products I've ever purchased. It lasts for SUCH a long time as opposed to the off brand sandpaper nail files that don't last very long. Overall very good quality and I've had it for quite a long time 5+ stars!
Anneliese P.
The OPI CRystal nail file is amazing for filing away any rough edges of the nail and it leaves them feeling super smooth. The way that the nail file is shaped makes it easier for you to file away any tricky edges of the nail. I recommend this product
Sylia H.
Alger
The OPI crystal nais file is just wow i like it and i use it every time a lime my nails *-* it's soo good and yeah i recomand u to buy it ;) u will not regrret ;)
Raeanne B.
I like this file because it's nice and solid, no bending against my nail, so I don't have to push as hard. Unfortunately it gets worn away after a while, like any other file. But it does work really well, so it does last longer, I would recommend it.
Cat U.
Sandringham Avenue , Bristol
Everlasting! Is great with any kind of nails. Mine used to be really weak and this file was great! Now they are much stronger and it is just as effective! Great results every time!!
Courtney M.
really like my new crystal nail files i love using them on clients.
i love using it because its so much easier to clean. the price is a bit high but good for the value no cons other than it being so breakable
Jennifer H.
Verona
Very nice! It was hard to get used to at first but now that I know how to use it and how much pressure I need I love it and would never go back to the old style.
Nicole W.
Love! Love! Love these nail files. Working in a spa and doing lots of manicures on a daily basis, you really figure out what you like best in a nail file. Clients love that the glas files aren't rough and that it gives the nail a very smooth edge.
Sandra B.
It's a great nails file, it is a bit pricey but it's worth every single penny. I tried several nails files in the last few months, but none of them worked as good as this one. I would definitely recommend it.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.