BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Erzeleid G.
No me gusta mucho esta muy rasposo y no es como las demas marcas que estan mas manejables este se resbala por lo pequeño que es
Macarena E.

very good nail file, leaving a clean and neat finish, its size is ideal because it can be anywhere and have very long duration
Chloe K.
Typical nail file. Nothing super special about it. Got the job done! The shape and size was perfect for my toes which was nice
Karianne L.
Elverum
Really love this one! I've had mine for a while now, and I use it every time I'm doing my nails. The quality is really good.
Madi D.
I prefer the crystal nail files over all others, I find they give the nicest feel and doesn't harm my nails! Highly recommend
Madelynn S.
It's a good nail file nothing super special but it's petty durable I throw it in my bag with me and it's still in one piece!
Sarah D.
Stoney Creek
Good file. Doesn't leave a jagged edge on the nails. The file never seems to wear out, and it can be cleaned and sterilized.
Soha A.
London, Ilford
It isn't bad at all .... Been using it for years now ..... Files perfectly . Will continue to be a staple in my nail care set
Em H.
Great product, u loved using this file. It felt strong and looked pretty. I use this on my natural nails to change shape etc
Ann-marie M.
Did work well but unfortunately not very strong if dropped :( wish there was more of a protection around handle to hold on to
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.