BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Nicole R.
Beaumont, TX
This nail file is great for evening out your fingernails. I've used this multiple times and it always works great. Keep it clean and treat it well, it will do the same for you. I would definitely recommend this product.
Baylee B.
Roy, UT
I feel like this is a little too rough for my nails. I am a first time user and don't think I will purchase again. It's very easy to use I just feel like it is too rough for my nails. I wouldn't buy it for me again.
Alicia M.
Athens , Al
I find it hard to find a good nail file . But with the opi files i get exactly what i want ! I usr this every time i do my nail which is atleast one every 2 weeks ! I am very pleased with this product and would recommend it to all my friends and family . If you want the perfect shape and smooth nice edges this is the file you need ! Im hooked on opi !!
Jordan S.
Johnson City, TN
Great nail file. I love that it doesn't get worn down and old feeling. It is perfect for shaping the nails and very easy to use. Got it from ulta and it wasn't very expensive. Would buy it again and highly recommend.
Marcie W.
Kingston, PA
This nail file is the best. I have several I keep in my house a car. Great value and always ready to go! I bought mine at Ulta. They are easy to use and you won't cut yourself! I always recommend them to my friend!
Francesca P.
I absolutely love this nail file it's so gentle on the nail! Which for me is everything because I have sensitive nails that chip and break easy. This file doesn't leave nails feeling all chippy like a regular file does. Has a very smooth finish
Leah R.
Rome, Ga
I LOVE crystal nail files. They're so much better than the regular Emory boards you can buy. They dull down fast but they're cheap and you can buy them from Ulta or other places that sell OPI. I would buy it again.
Claire Z.
Denver, CO
I love to keep this in my purse to clean my nails. It doesn't do a great job at filing but it works in an emergency when I'm out of the house. It's easy to use and it's small enough to carry around. I would recommend
Andrea S.
Good for touch ups but not for overall filing! I have found other brands that are easier on surrounding skin and better for overall rounding! Decent price and holds up well. I would buy again to carry in my purse!
Rita P.
So great for you nails. This is probably the best I've every used for nails.this is the first time I used this but I like it very much.very easy to use and simple.I will definitely buy again and again. Go try it
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.