BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• What makes this Crystal Nail File so special? I am willin...2 Answers
  • Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Can I use this if my nails are not that strong?1 Answers
Alora H.
These files are really cool to use because its not as the traditional foam nail filer with sandpaper type grit attached its like textured glass or crystal that is way more entertaining and looks more classy. I would recommend these just for fun and they get the job done pretty well too.
Sarah L.
Radcliff, KY
Super simple nail file. Doesn't get dull easily and worth the money. The packaging it comes in is easy to open and the file itself is self explanatory. It's good value for its price and I usually replace once a year. I would recommend this to others due to its long lasting qualities!
cinthya c.
Houston , TX
esta lima me gusta mucho por que no lastima para nada y no hire no la eh usado por mucho tiempo pero me gusta normalmente yo solia hacer mis propias unas acrilicas pero hoy me gusta mas el maquillaje estoy retomando nuevamente lo de las unas y creo que voy a usa esta lima para mis pies ...
Caitlyn C.
Muncie, IN
I LOVE the OPI Crystal Nail File to put in my purse or bag when traveling. It is small enough to fit just about anywhere, and you never know when you are going to break a nail and need a nail file! I hate when I crack a nail and do not have a file with me, so I just started carrying this around with me in my purse everywhere I go!
Samantha L.
Orem, UT
My nails are one of the most important things to keep cute I can’t not go out wearing sandals if I don’t have my feet done so I had to purchase this nail filer for a good fast pedi at home I mean what can go wrong with your toes looking like you just went to the nail salon this is a great way to save so money I Cary this in my purse it also help with my hand nails you know those moments when you out in public and your break your nail this come In handy right
Danielle C.
Fairly good for a nail file and of course its intended purpose. Last a long time but so do most other metal nail files there's nothing special about this nail file other than it game name brand. I've used other cheaper brands such a Sally Hansen that do just as good for less money.
I like these better than other nail filers it’s easy to use and it’s small enough to fit in a small purse or wallet :) it’s affordable and it’s not pricey at all I recommend it if your a nail person
Melanie S.
Hendersonville
It’s alright. I dont really like crystal nail files so I wasn’t expecting much. It wasn’t bad thought. It just didn’t leave the finishing job I wanted. I probably wouldn’t buy it again just because I’m not of fan of it. Other OPI products are very good thought.
Tracy W.
Mesa, AZ
I recently took my fake nails off and I was noticing my nails were very brittle and breaking all the time. I bought this file to help with less breakage and I love it. It also makes my nails shiny. Woo. I would recommend this file to everything. I will buy another one as well.
Aimee S.
Brownsville, TX
Best nail file, not like regular ones, leaves my nails smooth. I feel it doesnt damage my nails as much as regular files. Easy to use, only con is that if it falls it breaks easily :/ other than that its great!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you try it,what you say about it,good or bad?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?