BY OPI #2 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Natasha C.
Walkerton, IN
Decent file. Works fine but not any better than others I've used that are cheaper. Pricier than some. Got mine from the opi booth at the Chicago hair show. Would probably recommend since it works. But would mention cheaper options as well.
Glenis Michelle A.
I like this one cause I am very traditional.  I can take it anywhere and it works perfectly when Im getting ready to give myself a manicure.  Its not my first time using it, definitely recommend.  It can be a little pricey.
Shante P.
These Are Very Good At Filing But You Have To Be Very Careful With Using This Nail Filer Due To The Sharon End Of It. I Stab Myself A Couple Times. But It's Gets The Job Done Very Well. Not Sure I F I Would Recommend This Item To Others.
Jennifer B.
I love this file. It is fabulous and never dulls. I like the tube it comes in also. I think it is priced good and can not name any cons for this file. It is awesome and better than others unless you are Filing down acrylics. I would buy again and cannot be without this file
Nicole T.
NEWINGTON, CT
I love my crystal nail files I feel as though they are some of the best nail files around they leave the edges of your nails perfect definitely a must-try for a home manicurist give yourself that Salon feel in the privacy of your own home
Natasha Y.
Fairborn, OH
It’s your average nail file but cost more than you should have to spend on a nail file. The crystal end is cute and all but not worth the jack in price. File works great but so do my cheaper files. I will continue to use the one I have.
Hailey H.
Seminole, FL
One of my favorite nail files has always been the very tough and medal files, why I love these is because I know they won't become dull quickly and I can keep them anywhere. I definitely will keep buying this one.. if it ever gets dull
Lauren G.
Columbus, GA
This product is completely amazing!!! My grandmother bought me one and I fell in love with it!!!! Mine is around three years old, I sterilize it once a month, and it hasn't rusted or broken. (Although I do keep it in a protective case)
Hannah M.
This is a pretty basic tool for filing your nails. I bought mine at a local beauty store. It gets the job done but I wouldn't label it as anything noteworthy. It works as well as all my other files. I would recommend for the most part.
Melissa M.
Personally not to intrigued with this file, I never got an even curve I had to use a typical emery board instead. It wasn't expensive, and was easy to use, but unfortunately it's not the file for me. I'll be sticking with traditional!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.