BY OPI #6 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Chenoa H.
Regina, SK
I kove crystal files, i feel so glamorous using them. But they are really fine grain files and it leaves the nails smooth with no jagged edges
CaRoll D.
Excelenteeeeee producto
Nada comparable con otras nail file
Hace poco lo descubri y realmente hace la diferencia en las uñas
Dudo lo reemplace
Sakshi d.
This is the first product I used from OPI and I loved it! I'll definitely be using it again. It was a bit pricey but the quality was excellent.
Angel L.
Sudbury, ON
This pack of files was defiantly worth the money! You get quite a few of them and they work really well without getting to dull right away! :)
renee b.
This glass file works perfectly, shapes your nail quickly and leaves it with a fine edge. The file doesn't hold on to any leftover nail powder.
Rachel M.
Was too harsh on my nails, chipped them instead of filing them. Or maybe that was the person doing the nails, but still wouldn't buy them again
Harriet H.
Good strong nail file, good for tough nails and bad breaks, shapes quickly and easily. Don't use on weak nails though as will be too coarse.
Staci S.
Totally disinfectanble(YAY), never dulls out or wears down but has a perfect smooth grit for ideal fingernail grooming. Just don't drop it 😉
Darrianne P.
Did great work helped me out with what i needed. Did a great job at helping file my nails the way i wanted to to go (curved.. not straight .)
Daniella T.
['Miami', 'FL'], FL
This nail file does a good job at shaping the nails . It is not too harsh but it's good enough to get the job done. I definitely recommend .
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Anahi A.