BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
V. L.
New York
I can’t go back to regular nail files after discovering this one!! It is amazing and looks so chic! Not to mention it doesn’t go dull!
Christina H.
Brisbane
Such an easy tool to use for both hands and toes. Great value for money as you can file your nails and also pick out you unwanted dirt.
julia w.
I live this nail file because it's not pourous like wood or cardboard files and it makes my ends super smooth and shapes them amazingly
Andrea J.
Brampton, ON
I'm pretty sure I took this from my mother's house. It works fantastic. The narrow edge allows me to push back my cuticles with ease.
Hali G.
Kimberley
This file works well and lasts long. It is very easy to use and shapes nails quite nicely without them being overly noticeably filed.
Courtney S.
Vernon
Ever since I was in esthetics school I've used OPI nail files and this file is used by a lot of people I know. It's solid and lasts.
Haifa I.
I have used a lot of nail files but this one is the best, because it's really sturdy and does the job really good without any residue
Hilary E.
Saskatoon
I have tried this a few times... I have to be honest, I'm not totally sold. I find the cheap-o drug store brands to be just as good.
Kerry H.
Great to give defined shape and leaves no rough edges. Would highly recommend. Not a bad price either and doesn't wear out for ages!
Lary B.
melhor que a lixa normal eu indico muito mais resistente e lindo garantam já o seu eu amei e ja tenho o meu pra usar é muito fácil
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.