BY OPI #3 in Nail Files

• What makes this Crystal Nail File so special? I am willin...2 Answers
  • Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Can I use this if my nails are not that strong?1 Answers
Alyson N.
It's very useful and does it job well. It last for a little bit. Not a long as I would hope.
Dejanara B.
Elm Mott, TX
I like it it's an old school way but it works really good.would recommend to anyone honestly
Natalie B.
Clinton Twp, MI
Pretty good nail file. Works for what it's meant to do but pricey option for a regular tool.
Holly J.
Sacramento , CA
This product works so well at filing your nails without being to harsh or rough around skin.
Taryn B.
Kansas City, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
Good! It’s metal and kinda gives me goose bumps when I use it because I have sensitive nails.
Chelsie K.
Great products. They get the job done safely and accurately. Recommend these products for se.
Brittany F.
I have tried this product but I wouldn't buy again. I just prefer the traditional nail files.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
I. Obsessed with the opi crystal nail file. It makes my nails not peel. I love the opi brand
Kelsey B.
Very easy to clean and porous enoufh to get the job done quickly. Would definitely recommend.
Elise P.
Tega Cay
Great file. A little too pricey but I do enjoy using it so I pay the extra cash. Good quality
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you try it,what you say about it,good or bad?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?