BY OPI #6 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Chloe H.
Essex, United Kingdom
Does the job it's made for very good a simple to use highly recomend good for keeping in bad and quick to do the job not to expensive easy to afford
Rachel T.
Ketley, Telford
This is the only nail file I use , I had it bought for ma as a gift and I've never used another file since , it's never got worn down , it's amazing
Julie S.
Longest lasting nail file I have ever used. Price is affordable. Stays smooth, never gets bumpy. Very easy to use. I would recommend this to anyone.
Sarah H.
Favourite type of nail file I like these a lot, no problems with the paper ripping because they’re glass, would definitely buy again and recommend
Karie M.
I was given this as a gift and plan to purchase another one in the near future. I tend to purchase OPI products and have always enjoyed them.
Vikki M.
Its very nice looking and it does its job and will last longer than most nail files. I just found it a little hard to hold. That might just be me.
Gemma N.
A friend of mine let me use hers to help me remove my acrilcs and i found this to be great. I removed all my nails and it was still like brand new.
scarlet s.
One of my favourite glass files I've ever used as the product files so quickly and neatly. Very nice simple design and very high quality. Love it!
Madison S.
I find the OPI crystal nail file works really fast and easy along with well. It helps to get rid of extra nail without causing damage to your nails
Laura G.
My saviour!! A friend recommended crystal files to me over 2 years ago & ive never looked back. I bought one OPI file & it's still as good as new.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Anahi A.