BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

• What makes this Crystal Nail File so special? I am willin...2 Answers
  • Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
Esmirna Q.
Ponce
El "classic bitch", siempre lo temgo en mi cartera. Si se me parte una uña , si una se me pone muy filosa o voy a ignorar a alguien que habla mucho, la saco y me resuelve
Alicia m.
I personally don't like anything but Crystal nail files. The plastic ones end up in the garbage. This file especially tops them all. It lasted me years!!❤ Time for a new one.
Maria C.
miami
This is an item that we all lost frequently its the first time using this type but it is very good i wont have to purchase one for a long time , it is not expensive , and i would buy it again!
Marina M.
Laval
I love this nail filer, its easy to use, you get a good grip. Manicurists use it on The natural nails and are happy to use it non invasive. Super cheap for the quality
Jacqueline O.
Glasgow, Scotland
I got this OPI crystal nail file as a Christmas present, and I have to say it's one of my favourite nail files, not only does it look pretty, it came in a lovely presentation box.

This file is fantastic, it takes me half the time to file my nails as it's very sharp. The only thing you have to be careful to not overfile as it's so good.
The only reason I mention the above is because I did file my nail too short as you don't feel anything while filing, it's very easy to get carried away.
I've had this file for 6 months and it's as good as new, I clean it under the tap after every use then dry it and store it back in it's box.
I'm really happy that I received this as a gift. I'd happily buy this again.
Emily M.
Inverclyde, Greenock
Really good product very easy to use and apply, Affordable and liable, does exactly what it says it would do... would recommend to friends and would defs use again
Shirley Y.
After always using the stereotypes of nail file I couldn't wait to try these ones instead, as a nail technician I use a lot of nail files, I find this particular type excellent to be honest I have had mine quite a while now and I would have used approx 40 ordinary files but this one is still doing a great job just like the first day I used it and I can definately recommend to anyone. Who doesn't want to save money without compromising on product
annie K.
Croydon, Surrey
I lurrve my OPI file!

It's gentle but efficient and doesn't make that horrible squeaky noise ;/ I use it weekly to smooth out my nail tips and shorten them a little. I keep it in the tube thingy as I've heard they can be fragile, and haven't had a problem. I'd consider buying another one for my purse, but I only really file my nails at home anyway...unless God forbid i broke one, eek!
ETA: Four years later this is still going strong. Love that I can wash it which keeps it sanitary. Excellent nail tool.
Marta S.
I find that with using this, my nails tend to break/split less often. The only downside is that it is delicate. And also, the sound while filing the nails is absolutely unbearable-- maybe it's just me, but it makes me cringe. It's easy to use, very lush looking. I would recommend this for sure. I bought one for my mother and best friend.
Diana O.
I love this file. It is a holly grail product for me. I imediatelly run out and bought a new one when I lost my old one and I can tell you they are not the cheapest nail files on the market. But so worth the price. My nails stay healthy and don't brittle when I use this file. It never goes dull(I used my last one for more than 3 years) and does and amazing job, really, really fast. Love it!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.