BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• What makes this Crystal Nail File so special? I am willing to try...2 Answers
  • Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Gabrielle N.
Works as well as any other nail file! Shaped my nails really easily and it was so simple to use! Can take it out with you wherever you go
Julia S.
Its is very beautiful and the crystal does not break even how hard you push it down on your nails it is great! Very easy to hold too :)
Morgan D.
Works very well, dulled over time, but took a long time to get to that point. I always had great ease when shaping my nails using this.
V. L.
New York
I can’t go back to regular nail files after discovering this one!! It is amazing and looks so chic! Not to mention it doesn’t go dull!
sjaniene p.
urk
This Cristal nail file is really Good and not to pricey it has a lot of vallue , i bought iT at sephora OPI Crystal Nail File
Carly S.
Very hardy and lasts for a long time, very good at filing down nails quickly and leave little mess or mistakes. Would highly recommend
julia w.
I live this nail file because it's not pourous like wood or cardboard files and it makes my ends super smooth and shapes them amazingly
Candice F.
Excellent nail file. I love opi products and this is one of them. Can keep it in your handbag for when you get a chip or break a nail.
Christina H.
Brisbane
Such an easy tool to use for both hands and toes. Great value for money as you can file your nails and also pick out you unwanted dirt.
Andrea J.
Brampton, ON
I'm pretty sure I took this from my mother's house. It works fantastic. The narrow edge allows me to push back my cuticles with ease.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.