BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Angie J.
I find the finish when using the crystal file is extremely smooth and the dust producd is minimal. Always have one in my handbag and one in my car
Karie M.
I was given this as a gift and plan to purchase another one in the near future. I tend to purchase OPI products and have always enjoyed them.
Pearl C.
I have had this file for years and it never fails me! I've only had to buy one and it has lasted me. Sally Beauty Supple has great prices on them!
Sarah H.
Favourite type of nail file I like these a lot, no problems with the paper ripping because they’re glass, would definitely buy again and recommend
Meg L.
Tamworth , NSW
This is such a good nail file!!! It files your nails down smoothly with no bumps very quickly too!!! Won't need to buy another nail file again!!!
Abby L.
For a nail file this is amaZing!!! It helps shape perfectly, I absolutely love it. It does everything you want efficiently for such a small tool.
Tania E.
I have this one. Is very usefull when you want to do your pedicure or manicure. You can wahst it very easy in case you stain it with nail polish.
Kandace L.
I prefer this file to NY other. I buy multiple of these at a time when they areven on sale but they are gentle on my nails but shape them nicely.
Sakshi d.
This is the first product I used from OPI and I loved it! I'll definitely be using it again. It was a bit pricey but the quality was excellent.
CaRoll D.
Excelenteeeeee producto
Nada comparable con otras nail file
Hace poco lo descubri y realmente hace la diferencia en las uñas
Dudo lo reemplace
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.