BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Meg L.
Tamworth , NSW
This is such a good nail file!!! It files your nails down smoothly with no bumps very quickly too!!! Won't need to buy another nail file again!!!
Abby L.
For a nail file this is amaZing!!! It helps shape perfectly, I absolutely love it. It does everything you want efficiently for such a small tool.
CaRoll D.
Excelenteeeeee producto
Nada comparable con otras nail file
Hace poco lo descubri y realmente hace la diferencia en las uñas
Dudo lo reemplace
Rio F.
King georges avenue , Coventry
Amazing nail file! All my products from OPI have always been top class including this one. Will definitely return to buy more from this brand!
Sakshi d.
This is the first product I used from OPI and I loved it! I'll definitely be using it again. It was a bit pricey but the quality was excellent.
Chenoa H.
Regina, SK
I kove crystal files, i feel so glamorous using them. But they are really fine grain files and it leaves the nails smooth with no jagged edges
Angel L.
Sudbury, ON
This pack of files was defiantly worth the money! You get quite a few of them and they work really well without getting to dull right away! :)
Rachel M.
Was too harsh on my nails, chipped them instead of filing them. Or maybe that was the person doing the nails, but still wouldn't buy them again
renee b.
This glass file works perfectly, shapes your nail quickly and leaves it with a fine edge. The file doesn't hold on to any leftover nail powder.
Harriet H.
Good strong nail file, good for tough nails and bad breaks, shapes quickly and easily. Don't use on weak nails though as will be too coarse.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.