BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Brittany G.
Very strong does the job well and fast. Normally i need to replace my nail file every month or so bevause it deives me nuts when they start to go soft
Sasha P.
Simple nail file, very hardy.Great for travelling and packing away. The file did not last as long as I had hoped but it did a good job while it lasted.
Becky C.
This is a good nail file. It is like most others in what it does and how it does it but I find that this one lasts a lot longer than others I've tried.
Elise G.
This nail file has amazing quality but easily snaps so beware. This is the best nail file I've used as the quality is amazing and files to perfection.
Solange N.
Soy una persona que no confía en caso ninguna de las limas que se encuentran en los mercados y cuando probé ésta me encantó y se la recomiendo a todas
Rachel T.
Ketley, Telford
This is the only nail file I use , I had it bought for ma as a gift and I've never used another file since , it's never got worn down , it's amazing
Gemma W.
This files my nails with a smooth feeling which i like rather than a harsh feeling on my nails and skin. It left my nails feeling healthy and smooth
Chloe H.
Essex, United Kingdom
Does the job it's made for very good a simple to use highly recomend good for keeping in bad and quick to do the job not to expensive easy to afford
Julie S.
Longest lasting nail file I have ever used. Price is affordable. Stays smooth, never gets bumpy. Very easy to use. I would recommend this to anyone.
Madison S.
I find the OPI crystal nail file works really fast and easy along with well. It helps to get rid of extra nail without causing damage to your nails
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.