BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

• What makes this Crystal Nail File so special? I am willin...2 Answers
  • Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
Ashly O.
Newport News , VA
Very good nail file. Quick and easy to use. Get the job done in seconds!!!!
Dariana S.
I love it! It's great! Had my for a long time! Doesn't compare to anything!
faith c.
These are way better then the regular nail file and they glide more easier.
Lilia V.
This nail file works great and does not damage the nails. Totally worth it.
Ashley W.
Mcloud, OK
Best nail file ever. I will never use anything else.

Love

Love
Katie G.
Rockville Centre
These nail files are amazing to just keep in your purse for when you break your nail when you’re out.
Meya B.
San Diego, CA
I love how smooth this is and just glides on the finger wayyyy better than a normal old file i don’t know how to explain it’s the smoothest thing in like the world gliding on the top of your fingernails, and I don’t know but it feels life the future 🤩🤯
Tressa B.
Navarre, FL
Love this file. Works amazing and something to give in a cute gift bag or girls night in to use . I love their nail polish as well.
Sarah R.
Works well to file nails. I like it and will use it but I don't think I would repurchase. Nothing special, works just as well as any other nail file. Nothing against Opi as a brand though, I like their other products.
Brooke P.
Baton Rouge
This fingernail file is my favorite because it is so durable! I never have to worry about it breaking from pressure applied to it when doing my nails.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.