BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Sarah G.
Joplin, MO
This file works great and has the dual purpose of filing and scraping under the nails. I also use mine to push back my cuticles before painting my nails. I bought mine at Target and it works really well. I would recommend this brand to others.
Abigail A.
Pacoima, CA
This one the best product I like from them especially because is metal and I feel like the metal one works better then the others I’d totally would recommend this one to girls who love filling there natural nails this is perfect for that !
Sara K.
It's kind of small for your toes but it's the perfect size for your fingernails! With it being metal, it last a lot longer than the competitors! It's easy to get the sides of your nails as well and easy to clean under your nails perfectly!
Natasha C.
Walkerton, IN
Decent file. Works fine but not any better than others I've used that are cheaper. Pricier than some. Got mine from the opi booth at the Chicago hair show. Would probably recommend since it works. But would mention cheaper options as well.
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
It really gets the job done my nails are strong one day and chipping and brittle the very next what i love about this nail file other then the price being great it does not brake my nails down I would buy them again sayin if I lost mine
Shelly C.
I am on the fence about this file. On the one hand, its firmness and strength to file is excellent. However, not every time I need a file do I need it to be so firm and strong. It would be perfect if there were more than one firmness option!
Elizabeth G.
Edgewater
This nail file is the best thing ever!! The file is very strong and isnt like the cardboard ones where they bend when you try and file... The OPI Crystal Nail File is strong and its CRYSTAL STRONG!! I highly reccomend this product
Natasha Y.
Fairborn, OH
It’s your average nail file but cost more than you should have to spend on a nail file. The crystal end is cute and all but not worth the jack in price. File works great but so do my cheaper files. I will continue to use the one I have.
Glenis Michelle A.
I like this one cause I am very traditional.  I can take it anywhere and it works perfectly when Im getting ready to give myself a manicure.  Its not my first time using it, definitely recommend.  It can be a little pricey.
Jennifer B.
I love this file. It is fabulous and never dulls. I like the tube it comes in also. I think it is priced good and can not name any cons for this file. It is awesome and better than others unless you are Filing down acrylics. I would buy again and cannot be without this file
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Monique M.