BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Dorothy B.
Love the crystal nail file it is much more gentle on my nails then other nail file I have used and it is very easy to clean when done. Witch I love. Also it last so much longer then others I have purchased.
Anne R.
Made it easy to shape my nails and keep tjem looking clean amd fresh. The tip of the file was also a great feature as it os rounded onstead of just pointy. Easy to clean and into togjt aeras in your nails.
Mónica J.
It's good. Works for any type. It is helpful, and easy to use. I really like it. It is one of my favourite brands. O.P.I crystal nail file is the best. I recommend this product to all my friends and family.
Cheryl B.
Toronto
I love this crystal nail file. I have had it forever and it never gets dull like ordinary nail files. You can pretty much keep it forever so it's worth the investment to spend a little more.
Tamara R.
Great product. My all time favorite nail file! I also really like how it looks. I generally like most opi nail grooming products and was definitely not disappointed then I tried this one.
Isabella M.
Good at first. It has a good rough blade to file the nails smoothly. However it wears very quickly meaning that it only has limited use. I would expect more from such an expensive product!
Karen C.
This is a fantastic nail file ,it's the only one I ever use .it leaves a wonderful edge to the nail with a lovely smooth finish and never gets blunt .perfect keeping hygenicly clean.
Rylea G.
Ontario, Canada
As much as people rant and rave about the crystal nail Giles I don't find myself to be a fan. It gives me an weird sensation in my fingers like scratching nails on a chalk board.
Shannon H.
Loved this! Works so well to file your nails. Very similar to the ones they use at the spas where you go to get your nails done. Works very well to shape all the uneven edges.
Julia W.
Battle, East sussex
What a superb product. Cares for the nails and does not blunt. I like to keep one upstairs, one downstairs and one in my handbag too. These are also great for gift giving.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.