BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

Buy on Walmart
Amelia B.
This product is handy for cleaning my nails and making sure those brittle edges stay tame
Patra S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Great product!! Would definitely recommend for others to buy. Product was very affordable
Jordan N.
north canton
Personally I think all nail files are the same, this nail files is fine. It does the job.
Samantha L.
Glenford, OH
Typically lasts me a long while before becoming dull. Has a comfortable feel in my hand.
Andreea L.
Hermiston, OR
Those nail file is amazing. It does its job really well. I would recommend it to anyone
Makenna h.
Strongsville, OH
This works great for artificial nails if anything!! It's strong and won't break easily
Emilee P.
It's just a normal nail filer. Not anything extraordinary. It is nice and handy to use.
Amber D.
Works great to get under long nails to clean them. I use to use this under my acrylics
Jessica P.
Wise, VA
My holy grail and it rarely needs to be sharpened I will always use this lovely product
Rachel S.
Chapmanville, WV
I like using these types of nail files because they just help me better and get it done
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.