BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Cat U.
Sandringham Avenue , Bristol
Everlasting! Is great with any kind of nails. Mine used to be really weak and this file was great! Now they are much stronger and it is just as effective! Great results every time!!
Courtney M.
really like my new crystal nail files i love using them on clients.
i love using it because its so much easier to clean. the price is a bit high but good for the value no cons other than it being so breakable
Nicole W.
Love! Love! Love these nail files. Working in a spa and doing lots of manicures on a daily basis, you really figure out what you like best in a nail file. Clients love that the glas files aren't rough and that it gives the nail a very smooth edge.
Maddie T.
These are super old fashioned but they get the job done well. I've had mine for years and it has stood up to pretty much anything. They are durable and compact. I am impressed.
Noel R.
Finally, a nail file that does the job the first time! I had tried cheaper glass nail files (Revlon) and the abrasive surface wore off and it no longer worked. The Opi file works great and has lasted. I just reordered more as gifts. Try it
Raine G.
Really love having one of these wherever I go. Seems to last a good amount of time compared to other brands. Would like to have something in different colour options just to spice things up, and sometimes wish it had a larger grip region.
Jill D.
Ottawa
Opi Crystal Nail file is the ONLY file I purchase and have used over and over for perfect manicures every time!

Its affordable and washable
A bit on the pricey side
Compared to other crystal files,it is excellent value!

I will purchase again!
Amanda M.
Everything you want in a nail file - it's comefortable to hold and doesn't hurt you hands. It is very easy to use; you don't have to press very hard for it to file and it is very smooth talking off the edges and rough spots of the nail.
Becka S.
FARNBOROUGH, FARNBOROUGH
Good, basic nail file to keep at home or in your hand bag if you're on the go. I tend to use the OPI nail treatments to keep my nails looking good after using the nail file.

Francisca D.
This nail is wonderful leaves you the perfect nails is easy to handle and work me get the perfect nails using this file highly recommend it. also when glass is much better.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.