BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Chris F.
I would give this item a perfect score.  I  bought this item for my wife as part of a gift set and she uses it all the time.  It works really well in shaping and filing her nails down with no tear or damage.  It a smooth finish with no rigged edges.  I found it cost a bit more then other brands but well worth it.
Wendy C.
The crystal nail file is so easily to use u can file your nails in any direction without damaging the nail. Just don't  drop it and they can easily be broken . This is excellent nail file and would definitely recommend it to anyone. My sister tried mine and I ever got it back as she loved it so much
Rhian B.
Lasts for a long time and is the usual great quality of OPI products. Easy to create oval or square shaped nails. Have used this both on natural nails and acrylic extensions.
Mara P.
I would deffinetely recommend using crystal nail files rather than normal ones. They are much cleaner to use, give better accuracy and leave stronger nails and sharper edges. They are easy to clean and can be used for a long time at the same quality.
Haley E.
Richmond, BC
A crystal nail file is just what I need for a clean filing of my nails and this OPI one does the job well! I love the size of it, it's super easy to use, and I use it every single time I do my nails. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to others who want to try a crystal nail file!
Barbara S.
Glasgow, Glasgow
I really like this file, I keep it as an emergency file in work. It's a good size and well balanced. There isn't a lot of dust from the file as you are using it. It's a bit pricey but lasts you a long enough time for it to be worth it. I would buy again once it finally stops filling evenly
Vanessa H.
London, ON
I LOVE this nail file! I like crystal ones way more to the traditional files! They seem to be almost gentler on my nails! I have very brittle nails and regular nail files can be very harsh on them and cause them to split and break even worse than they already do but this one does not!
Stephanie Z.
london
I'm personally not the biggest fan of this, as I feel it isn't convenient to use, and I much prefer my OPI nail block which is multi-sided to shape, neaten and polish in one handy design. Perhaps this item would be much better suited to someone more experienced with nail filing.
Katelyn C.
Kingston, ON
I got this file as a gift once and loved it! I haven’t found another one since then but loved it when I used it. Such a neat idea, and actually works. I was sceptical because it’s a crystal style and I’m used to emery files but I loved this one, and I would definitely recommend!
siena g.
Manchester
I prefer to use glass nail files rather than the flexible ones. These glass nail files compare to others by being more effective you can recharge your nail shape easier than cheaper glass files. I would buy this again from amazon! It is a moderate pricing for a glass file.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.