BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jill D.
Ottawa
Opi Crystal Nail file is the ONLY file I purchase and have used over and over for perfect manicures every time!

Its affordable and washable
A bit on the pricey side
Compared to other crystal files,it is excellent value!

I will purchase again!
Maddie T.
These are super old fashioned but they get the job done well. I've had mine for years and it has stood up to pretty much anything. They are durable and compact. I am impressed.
Becka S.
FARNBOROUGH, FARNBOROUGH
Good, basic nail file to keep at home or in your hand bag if you're on the go. I tend to use the OPI nail treatments to keep my nails looking good after using the nail file.

Francisca D.
This nail is wonderful leaves you the perfect nails is easy to handle and work me get the perfect nails using this file highly recommend it. also when glass is much better.
Emily K.
I really enjoy crystal nail files, I think they are great because they don't wear away as easily as normal files, although it is more expensive than the conventional file it will last a lot longer and I think it does a better job
Courtney M.
Halifax, NS
Cheap-feeling, flimsy feeling, and does not file! I file-file-file, and nothing!!
Would much rather (and much prefer!!) my Revlon metal nail file.
This to me looks like and feels like something I would find at the Dollar Store, and yet this has a rather hefty price tag. Would not recommend and definitely will not re-purchase.
sharun k.
Birmingham, West Midlands
Amazing product left my nails so smooth and left them even. I was able to to get mine from boots. the product was extremely gentle on my nails. the file was long lasting. i would defiantly recommend this product to anybody.
Ysabelle B.
Gatineau
Talking about a file that just never worns out! Great to fit in a purse because every girl hates it when she breaks a nail and can't fix it on the spot! At least, I do!
Mikayla B.
Edmonton
This is a very strong and we'll built nail file, absolutely love this product and I'd for sure recommend this product and the brand to anyone & everyone. Love love love
Aya M.
This OPI crystal nail file is a great alternative for boring old black nail files it helps you get rid of any shop nails and leaveleaves you with perfect shaped nails
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.