BY OPI #2 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com
annie K.
Croydon, Surrey
I lurrve my OPI file!

It's gentle but efficient and doesn't make that horrible squeaky noise ;/ I use it weekly to smooth out my nail tips and shorten them a little. I keep it in the tube thingy as I've heard they can be fragile, and haven't had a problem. I'd consider buying another one for my purse, but I only really file my nails at home anyway...unless God forbid i broke one, eek!
ETA: Four years later this is still going strong. Love that I can wash it which keeps it sanitary. Excellent nail tool.
Mish P.
I only use this nail file and I have repurchased many times (Unfortunately they shatter when dropped). This file is smooth and is a good size which can easily fit in your handbag. It comes into a plastic cylinder which I keep store it in when I'm not using it. I love this file because it's the only type of file which gives my nails a crisp, smooth tip. Difficult to explain, but it is very effective. I buy mine online.
Marta S.
Windsor , ON
I find that with using this, my nails tend to break/split less often. The only downside is that it is delicate. And also, the sound while filing the nails is absolutely unbearable-- maybe it's just me, but it makes me cringe. It's easy to use, very lush looking. I would recommend this for sure. I bought one for my mother and best friend.
Diana O.
I love this file. It is a holly grail product for me. I imediatelly run out and bought a new one when I lost my old one and I can tell you they are not the cheapest nail files on the market. But so worth the price. My nails stay healthy and don't brittle when I use this file. It never goes dull(I used my last one for more than 3 years) and does and amazing job, really, really fast. Love it!
sophie l.
weejasper
this gorgeous file is an essential to my nail routine. it is easy to shape and smooth out your nails with for that perfect smooth just had my nails done professionally look everyone want. Its coarse yet gentle, easy to use and i just bought down it at my local pharmacy.
Sofia B.
This glass nail file has saved my nails! I bought it out of curiosity since a youtube guru raved about it. I thought it was a bit pricey at first but after searching online all about glass nail files I learned a few things that helped me make a reasonable purchase and to avoid all the phony files out there that are floating around and wearing away that still cost a ton and put shame on a good product.
Tiffany T.
Emu Park
I'm not 100% with this product since ive only used it a couple of times, but in the time ive used i have found that it is really great at shaping the nail that way you want it but of course you need to know what you are doing if you want it perfect, yes in my time of use i haven't had any flaws with the product yet so i will recommend this product.
Paige M.
I love using crystal files instead of nail clippers and its really hard to mess up on the production of these things in my eyes. I find that nail clippers fracture the natural nail and cause breakage later on. Usually these are under $10 and you only need to repurchase if lost or broken as you just wash all the nail dust off when dull.
Caitlin K.
Vancouver, BC
I have had this file for years and it still gets the job done. This is the most gentle nail file I have ever come across. I am alle to file my acrylics with it but when I remove my acrylics and my nails are super sensitive this is perfect for them'
STAR G.
Tredworth, Gloucester
I think that this nail file is amazing; however I really don't get on with glass/crystal nail files. I prefer cheap, standard ones. I don't like the feel of crystal nail files but they do work so well. I'd definitely recommend to people because we all have different preferences and this products does what it promises!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.