BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Barbara S.
Glasgow, Glasgow
I really like this file, I keep it as an emergency file in work. It's a good size and well balanced. There isn't a lot of dust from the file as you are using it. It's a bit pricey but lasts you a long enough time for it to be worth it. I would buy again once it finally stops filling evenly
Vanessa H.
London, ON
I LOVE this nail file! I like crystal ones way more to the traditional files! They seem to be almost gentler on my nails! I have very brittle nails and regular nail files can be very harsh on them and cause them to split and break even worse than they already do but this one does not!
Stephanie Z.
london
I'm personally not the biggest fan of this, as I feel it isn't convenient to use, and I much prefer my OPI nail block which is multi-sided to shape, neaten and polish in one handy design. Perhaps this item would be much better suited to someone more experienced with nail filing.
Katelyn C.
Kingston, ON
I got this file as a gift once and loved it! I haven’t found another one since then but loved it when I used it. Such a neat idea, and actually works. I was sceptical because it’s a crystal style and I’m used to emery files but I loved this one, and I would definitely recommend!
Rebecca W.
I like how I can use the temp to get out any dirt or debris under my nails as well as I can file them down to my liking. Easy as well as it's a great value, I have only used these nail files and I will only ever use these nail files I love them and recommend them to anybody
siena g.
Manchester
I prefer to use glass nail files rather than the flexible ones. These glass nail files compare to others by being more effective you can recharge your nail shape easier than cheaper glass files. I would buy this again from amazon! It is a moderate pricing for a glass file.
Livv M.
Upton, Wirral
For a nails file this product it's great for long lasting. I have bought this product three times so it must be doing something right?? This product beats other brands for me because it's so long lasting. Cons would be the price but I guess your paying for the quality.
Beatriz R.
Great product. I've been a little sceptical about these types of products but i really loved it. Always thought they would break but they're pretty durable. Definitely reccomend buying this. I swear you wont be dissapointed, speacially if you're a nail lover
Victoria L.
Edinburgh
I love this nail file, but ultimately it is a crystal nail file the same as Nails INc, Leighton Denny etc. As with all crystal nailfiles, they last ages and are great value for money. Mine came in a fab wee cake which I loved! I'd deffo recommend to others :-)
Jennifer E.
Fort Erie
Durable.
I use this in my boyfriends feet. (Yuck)
There callouses, and rough. Nails are hard as heck.

Still haven't broken it while cleaning the dead skin or ingrown toenail.

Honestly I wouldn't buy again because I'll never need to replace this durable file!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Monique M.