BY OPI #6 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Dagna K.
Best nail file in the world. I only use proper glass nail files make your nails stronger and prevent splitting I couldn't go back to paper files after using crystal one.
Bea L.
I pretty much adore anything OPI, I have been using these for a while and wasn't disappointed in the quality. I have to get them from the nail salon which is annoying but they are so much better than the drugstore ones. Will definitely keep buying them
Crystal M.
The file is small and easy to carry around. I prefer this nail file because it does not break in the middle. The value was alright in my opinion and it is very nice to use. I would definitely but it again but I think that's going to take a few years!
Kimberly F.
I was looking for a crystal nail file when a fellow nail tech recommended OPI's Crystal nail file as a good one, so I thought I'd give a try and I wernt disappointed! I've had over 3 months now and it is still going strong! Definatley a must nail file
Kat R.
Sault Ste. Marie
Great quality nail file! I just purchased it a few weeks ago and it's made doing my nails so much easier. It works great, it's a little more expensive than your average nail file you'd buy from Walmart, but the quality is much better, I'd definitely buy it again, but only on occasion!
Nina S.
Good product. It is effective and works as a nail file should. I thought the material and design was worth the price even though it was too pricey for a nail file. I only used it once and would not purchase again due to the price of the product because it was too much for me.
Jade J.
Vancouver BC
This is a great nail file and I can't say anything bad about it. It's the classic kind that my mom always had. I will say that look for these in a drug store rather then the nail shops. The cost will be too high if you buy it in a salon. I have a problem with my nails chipping so this is perfect for me to keep in my purse.
Keegan C.
Winnipeg, MB
I am such a girly girl. I love the crystal nail file. It totally blends in with all my other accessories i have in my purse or my nail collection. It is a fantastic quality and i absolutely would recommend it to anyone who asks about it. I would definitely buy it again!
Britain B.
I got my crystal nail file as a little gift from my mother. I like how it is more durable than a regular nail file, due to it not bending as easily, the sandpaper wearing off. It was a good value considering that it does last a lot longer than a regular, cheap nail file.
Jade D.
Well its a good nail file, but I mean It probably would get the job done just as good as any nail file, basically its a fancy nail file, do you really NEED a fancy nail file? Nah. My dog ended up trying to eat it anyways lol. I hope your nails turn out good.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Anahi A.