BY OPI #3 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Chayla D.
This nail file never quits. I love how sturdy it is, and it feels very fancy to use!
Vanessa M.
Ramona, CA
Kinda pricey and not really as sharp as expected and doesn't work as well as expected
Kylie P.
This nail file works wonders for your smooth nails. Very easy to use and good quality
Madison J.
Charleston, WV
I love this nail file. It files the nails so well and so smooth. Great price as well.
Famyrah L.
port saint lucie
I like these but sometimes feel like I’m going to saw off my finger if I use it wrong
Angelly A.
Providence, RI
This nail file is so chic and thin I love how easy it is to file your nails with this
Vickie L.
Riverside, CA
Really good for shaping your nails. I think it's awesome it will last you a long time
Sheryl A.
Indianapolis, IN
Great nail file. Very simple. I got mine at Walgreens. You can use it more than once.
Lily R.
Fresno, CA
Crystal nail filers are great in general but this one in general but I love this file
Jazzy L.
Lynbrook, NY
This one is small mess free easy to use as a weapon and stays sharp and cleans easy
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.