BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

Claudia M.
Duluth, GA
I have multiple and keep them everywhere. I am very OCD about my nails ! Love the opi products
bridget g.
Garner, NC
Stayed sharp and coarse for quite a few months prior to replacement. Used on fake nales weekly
Brittany R.
Nice quality. Doesn't fall apart like the paper ones do. Easy to use. Good price. Repeat buyer.
Rae B.
Hayward, CA
I love these they are just right for grip and the file doesn't hurt. All in all with the money
Kayla C.
Greensboro, NC
This product is good for your toe nails because it's can't easily bend like ordinary nail files
Maddy B.
Arkadelphia , AR
These are pretty handy nail files. They have a smooth feature and are very safe on your nails.
your f.
los angeles
i saw that alot of people recommended it so i tried it out and it was good over all super fine
Cate S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great quality and a great price! Allows for great control while filing your nails. Easy to use.
Lesley A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Does it job. Just haven’t used it in a long time because I believe I lost it. But it was cheap
Brinna K.
Saginaw, MI
Crystal nail files are the absolute best!! And I absolutely love OPI, they're so high quality!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?
Dose it last long?i have a old one and I'm in need of a new one asap.is it a good quality?is it worth the money?

Walmart