BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jenica T.
Guelph
Very good quality, however very rough to use on natural nails. Acrylic and gel are a great option, but even with a very fine grit filing natural nails can weaken them quite a bit. As a nail artist, i enjoy using this multi purpose tool. Not recommended for beginners.
Angelina C.
Canada
This file is great! It doesn't snag your nail at all and it is really easy to use I would recommend this to anyone that isn't great at using regular nail files and is not a nail professional at all! This is a great product that I love!!
Shalomie R.
London, Surrey
I always turn to OPI for all my nail problems and solutions. I have used several nail files, and none have lived up to the excellence of the OPI Crystal Nail File. The nail file is not too harsh on nail surfaces and always leaves behind smooth nails that almost feel like they were done at a nail salon.
Kate S.
Both me and my mum are using it and we are loving it :) so nice and so feminine, easy to take with you and doesn't leave anything under your nails when you use it and makes your nails the shape that you want them to be
Krisanne S.
Works well for filing nails. I find that it is abit rough and do prefer a softer non metallic nail file. Does the job really well for someone who likes these types of nail files. Great for someone else just not my type
Joanne O.
Hosdesdon, Herts
This is by far the best file ever! I don't have any hang nails, rough edges or cracks. The perfect file, never runs out. The best thing about this is you can file its ways without damaging your nail or filing way too much
Linnea H.
It's a good long lasting nail file, it's gentle on the nails, it's good to shaping, because you got a lot of control using it. It's not good for taking of length, because the grains are very fine, so it takes a long time.
Stephanie B.
I have used quite a few crystal nail files from different brands. I have found that the OPI file does not leave my nails as brittle as other nail files. Cheaper crystal files ruined my nails, so even though this brand is a bit more than I would normally spend on a nail file, I believe it is worth it.
Sarah W.
Ottawa, ON
Never look back to those cheap sandpapered ones again just rinse after each use. It'll never go dull and just try not to break it which is impossible.

You won't regret this purchase.
Mary P.
Snodland
Crystal nail files are the only way to for me, I always find that normal nail files leave my edges of my nails scratchy which crystal ones don't do. They're not much more expensive either. I also find that they're easier to use because they're slightly heavier so you get a better balance.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.