BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Rachael A.
OPI is my go to for nail care products, from there nail clippers to polishes I love all there products. But by far this is one of my top five. These nail files are well made and long lasting. Must have for anyone's home nail kit.
Shayla G.
This Crystal Nail File is perfect. It is a wonderful size, not too big but not too small. It is very sturdy and easy to handle. The nail file makes it easy to get around the corners of your nails and can shape them up in no time.
Kristina S.
I love the crystal nail files ! It feels weird at first but after string used to it I am never going back to regular ones ! Leaves such a fine smooth finished feeling and I will always keep buying them ! Definitely recommend it !
Sameeun C.
This nail file gets the job done in no time. It's precise and the grit on it is amazing. It also come in a little pouch so you can just put it in your purse and be on your way; you'll be ready to file your nail if ever you break a nail during the day. You also get a good grip on it that let's you manoeuvre it with ease.
Jenica T.
Guelph
Very good quality, however very rough to use on natural nails. Acrylic and gel are a great option, but even with a very fine grit filing natural nails can weaken them quite a bit. As a nail artist, i enjoy using this multi purpose tool. Not recommended for beginners.
Meghan S.
Sutton West, Ontario
It gives a smooth file and doesn't snag the nail. It also doesn't take too many pulls across to achieve the desired result. That makes it more efficient than other types of file and it doesn't wear down like a disposable file.
Angelina C.
Canada
This file is great! It doesn't snag your nail at all and it is really easy to use I would recommend this to anyone that isn't great at using regular nail files and is not a nail professional at all! This is a great product that I love!!
Kate S.
Both me and my mum are using it and we are loving it :) so nice and so feminine, easy to take with you and doesn't leave anything under your nails when you use it and makes your nails the shape that you want them to be
Krisanne S.
Works well for filing nails. I find that it is abit rough and do prefer a softer non metallic nail file. Does the job really well for someone who likes these types of nail files. Great for someone else just not my type
Shalomie R.
London, Surrey
I always turn to OPI for all my nail problems and solutions. I have used several nail files, and none have lived up to the excellence of the OPI Crystal Nail File. The nail file is not too harsh on nail surfaces and always leaves behind smooth nails that almost feel like they were done at a nail salon.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.