BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• What makes this Crystal Nail File so special? I am willing to try...2 Answers
  • Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Sarah G.
I found the opinion nail file good to begin with worked well on shaping my nails but after a few uses I found that the file almost wore down and didn't give the sAmerican finish as it initially did. Loved it at first but disappointed it didn't last.
Cheranda F.
Montreal, QC
This product is great for filing one or two nails but does get a bit too long when it comes to having to file all 10 of your finger nails. I recommend for everyone to have this product at home due to people constantly getting those little tears in their nails but otherwise, I suggest for buyers to get something with a bit more of a harder surface
Carol S.
I have only been using this one since I bought, I love nails I do them myself and I put my nail tips myself and this nail file is just the best, helps me define and shape them, and last so long, I still do not have to buy another but I definitely will. I totally recommend it as a nail lover.
Nicole M.
This is an excellent file. Very sturdy and strong and doesn't take much effort at all to file down nails. I even used this when I had gel nails to file them a bit if I had a chip in them. Highly recommend this
Megan P.
Strathmore, AB
I love these. They don't make your nails tear or peel. They also aren't super coarse that they damage your skin. I used to us me it on my sons nails when he was a new born without worry of hurting him.
Shai-La H.
It works just like many other nail files, it's nothing too too special, but it is a bit pricey just for a nail file. Maybe I'm just too cheap but I would probably not re-purchase just because of the price. It's not a terrible file but why spend that much money when you can buy one for way cheaper and it works all the same..
Rachael A.
OPI is my go to for nail care products, from there nail clippers to polishes I love all there products. But by far this is one of my top five. These nail files are well made and long lasting. Must have for anyone's home nail kit.
Kristina S.
I love the crystal nail files ! It feels weird at first but after string used to it I am never going back to regular ones ! Leaves such a fine smooth finished feeling and I will always keep buying them ! Definitely recommend it !
Shayla G.
This Crystal Nail File is perfect. It is a wonderful size, not too big but not too small. It is very sturdy and easy to handle. The nail file makes it easy to get around the corners of your nails and can shape them up in no time.
Sameeun C.
This nail file gets the job done in no time. It's precise and the grit on it is amazing. It also come in a little pouch so you can just put it in your purse and be on your way; you'll be ready to file your nail if ever you break a nail during the day. You also get a good grip on it that let's you manoeuvre it with ease.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.