BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

• What makes this Crystal Nail File so special? I am willin...2 Answers
  • Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
Dina E.
West Palm Beach, FL
I use this nail file once a week. It is not too harsh . Helps give my nails a lovely shape.
Lisset G.
san diego
I love this nail filer it’s easy to use and they last forever. They give you a good shape.
Loraine G.
Bronx, NY
Super awesome for tough nails ! Doesn't break easily and easy to use. The materiel is good
Katie O.
Great Crystal Nail File! 💖 It!! Took Awhile To Get Used To Using A Crystal One Though.. lol
kerri h.
Philadelphia, PA
Have to buy a new one frequently, but I don't mind because they get the job done. Walmart.
Yahnel B.
Worcester, MA
Works better than the sticks. Last so long! Had for a year now and I don't have a complaint
Lily Q.
I love this nail filer because I️t is nice quality and I can always count on a clean nail.
Mayra S.
I've been using this for couple years and I have nothing bad to say about it.
great product
Destiney F.
Morgantown
Always have one of these handy! Great quality and affordable! Must have product for anyone!
Breana R.
Amelia
Long lasting, durable, and very effective. I love this product and I definitely recommend!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.