BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Can I use this if my nails are not that strong?1 Answers
Aniah M.
Ellenwood, GA
These are literally the ONLY nail file I will use because of the quality and longevity of the product! It was on the pricier side which was about 4 dollars at Kroger but it was worth it. It definitely gives you the shape you want without much labor and the pointed tip allows for cleaning dirt underneath the nails!
Amaya T.
Lancaster , PA
This isn't my favorite product but it works. It very precise and accurate. You have to know how to use it in order for it to work well for you and I am just not very good at using it. But, it may work perfect for someone who is more experienced than me. I do use it regularly though so its defiantly 4 starts worth.
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
This is a nice little file. I got one in my kit when I was in beauty school. I didn't notice any kind of wow factor to it but it's a cute file. I'm not sure about price and I would recommend it if you like the look of it and need a little file to throw in your bag since it's slim and should come with a plastic sleeve.
Sofie C.
I love all OPI nail products, and this one is no exception! I purchased mine at TJ Maxx, along with several of their nail polishes. It works much more effectively than many of the other nail files that I have used, and I would recommend it to others, because of the way it works, and its affordable price!
laura g.
irvine, CA
I like that this is easy to clean and really helps to shape my nails! I also like that it's light weight and pretty easy to just throw into my bag and be on with my day. The only bad thing about it that I found, is that it is kinda easy to break. I barely stepped on one on my carpet floor and it snapped.
Magalie
Crystal nail files are the best for shaping your nails! So easy to use and you don't have to go out any buy a new one as frequently as you do with other nail files! I am a repeat use and don't think I'll be switching to a different nail file anytime soon!
Izabella H.
Las Vegas
Glass nail files are the absolute best. This is one that is not too expensive, even for it being glass. It works very well and comes in a case too. The case is kind of cheap looking but it’s only there to hold the file. I love this file and what it can do.
Andrea G.
Scottsville
I love using crystal nail files! They are such a good weight so I fell like I am using something really expensive when in reality it’s not all that expensive. I love using this because it has the file and also a little handle so that you are not holding onto the actual file. I will definitely be using this all the time!
Shelby K.
Terre Haute, IN
I do not like the crystal feel of a nail file. I feel it does not work as effectively as an emory board. I usually use an emory board but tried something differently this time. It was not for me because I did not like the way it felt when I filed my nails.
Poly A.
Framingham, MA
I really like this nail file because of the triangular tip; I can use it underneath my nails and around the cuticules as well. It comes with a protective carrying case which is great to keep its pointed edge safe, and the crystal filing surface definitely delivers the fast results I need when on the go.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you try it,what you say about it,good or bad?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?