BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Lauren G.
Columbus, GA
This product is completely amazing!!! My grandmother bought me one and I fell in love with it!!!! Mine is around three years old, I sterilize it once a month, and it hasn't rusted or broken. (Although I do keep it in a protective case)
Taylor P.
I really like how sharp these are , especially for those hard to reach areas or if I get something stuck underneath my nails . Always last me forever and always there when I need them ! I've bought so many and even gave them as gifts .
Melissa M.
Personally not to intrigued with this file, I never got an even curve I had to use a typical emery board instead. It wasn't expensive, and was easy to use, but unfortunately it's not the file for me. I'll be sticking with traditional!
Hailey H.
Seminole, FL
One of my favorite nail files has always been the very tough and medal files, why I love these is because I know they won't become dull quickly and I can keep them anywhere. I definitely will keep buying this one.. if it ever gets dull
Hannah M.
This is a pretty basic tool for filing your nails. I bought mine at a local beauty store. It gets the job done but I wouldn't label it as anything noteworthy. It works as well as all my other files. I would recommend for the most part.
Graciela M.
Gainesville , FL
I personally don't love this as a nail filer. I have another one that is thicker and works a lot better. This is a lot like the ones that come with nail clippers. They're weak and just don't do a great job. I wouldn't buy this again.
Ruth S.
Houston , TX
OPI crystal nail file - it is there for those emergency nail filing. I bought it online, very useful and easy to carry around. It is of good value and just for the right price. This is a product every female should be carrying around
Odette C.
This product is an ok product. This nail file is not the best nail file I've had . It could been better . It says it's a professional file but it does not file my nails like if I were to go get them done at the nail salon. And I know it's not the technique I use the file.
Lindsay M.
Evans mills , NY
Love this file! This is the only file that I will use. It's not rough on my nails. I have thin nails so it's nice so use this. I don't have any complaints about this file
Nicole H.
Vilonia, AR
Love this file in particular BC its not a cardboard material. It can actually file my nails without the board caving in. It can also be used as a pick for underneath your nails and a cuticle pusher.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.