BY OPI #2 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Lyndi F.
Yulee, FL
I like this file because it keeps my nails smooth, it doesn't leave them rough at all. It last forever too. I got mine from target and I have had it for about 5 years now and it continues to work great! I would recommend others to use this product! Love it!
Krystin A.
Montague, NJ
I love this!! I started using this file about 5 years ago. My mom bought me one for Christmas and I fell in love that same day. It works so well. I prefer it over the flimsy bail files I was using before. AND you can order these online. Win-win! At least for me.
Alejandra M.
Penfield, NY
this is what i carry in my purse at all times! there's something about crystal nail files that are so different than most of the ones around. it isn't as harsh as the others. i never over file. i love it. i definitely prefer it over the sand paper ones.
Shakeymama :.
I prefer the metal filer rather than the plastic cardboard one. My nails and toes are pretty strong and thick so the metal kind works great for me. Files very quick and easy. Lightweight and gentle to touch (for adults) keep out the reach of children.
Rachel E.
Beaverton, OR
I don't typically like using nails files with only two options (smooth and rough) because somehow my nails still feel rough and jagged afterwards and then they are much more likely to break and chip. So I don't like using files like this, I prefer the blocks!
Taylor J.
Ashland, OH
I love this nail file because you can wash it off and it's sharp on the one side so I push my cuticles back with it. It's great for my nails, not too gritty! It's more expensive then others but you never have to throw it away because you was it! (:
Kimberly G.
This nail file is very sturdy and gets the entire job done! I don't have to worry about breaking this nail file like you have to for others. It is very easy to use and to hold on to when filing. It seems to just last and last. Not sure when I will need to purchase another one.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
I have been a nail biter since childhood I have broke the habit for the most part and have started trying different nail products I think this one is pretty and a nice price!
Courtney R.
Morristown, TN
Love using this file! Shapes my nails perfectly. It is very sturdy and can be used for a long time. I would absolutely recommend this to someone. I have never had any problems out of it. It is priced very reasonably for the great work that it does.
Kristina G.
Some people really dislike the old fashioned metal nail files like these and while I get the use for a more disposable kind, especially for salons and places where they are used on multiple people. Although I am told these can sanitized just like barber tools, I'm not sure I'd want one used on others used on me. The crystal/diamond surface makes it feel like they are almost pourous, even though logically I know that isn't the case, they just have too many books and crannies for me to be comfortable sharing. That being said however, when it's just me using it personally I'm my own home, I'm I'm love with this. It works great for thicker nails on the toes and the tiny pointed end helps you get into corners and edges to prevent Indian toenails. Also good for thinning out acrylic on a nail or fill that looked good in the salon but once home you realized might be a little thicker than you'd like. I thought it might get duller with each use, especially when used with things like acrylic that have lots of powdery fallout, but it hasn't seemed to change or full much at all after almost two full years of use. Will definitely repurchase when a new one is needed.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.