BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
gracie f.
Love love love this product it is a much more durable nail file then some of the nail files that have a foam base. This nail file very strong and is easy to clean. I️ recommend this product to others because it lasts a very long time and you wouldn’t have to buy multiple nail files every time you wanna file and do your nails.
Nicki P.
One of my favorite nail files. Very precise and leaves a nice finish. Received this whole I was in beauty school and now I get for my own personal use for when I chip or break a nail. It’s a quick fix before going back to the salon.
Sarah V.
Very important tool for me when im doing my pedi, it allows me to get rid of every junk that i have in my toes, i love it! Price is very affordable, and good value for the money, last long time! I would recommend this so much!
Sam B.
I personally like glass nail files, they tend to be more sturdy than the usual nail file. They are pretty pricey for a nail file, but they do last a long time, and they have a little grip at the end so they’re easy to hold!
Kaila Rose P.
Akron, OH
This is a great nail file, I love the look of it and the feel of it's. It's really sturdy and lasts for a while. I love having these nail files laying around the house in different drawers, they come in handy everywhere. :)
Mely T.
west palm beach
It takes down length efficiently without damaging your nails, it's long-lasting, all that. The tip is also good for cleaning out dirt from under the nails. It does make my nails alot stronger. Its also pretty durable
Anum C.
Lewisville, TX
Too expensive for the type of product. This product can be found for much cheaper. I bought it on sale but would not recommend buying this if at full price. It does do the job but it is not good for multiple uses.
Jules T.
I use this file for my free edge when it becomes uneven. I have had mine since 2013 and have never had to buy another one. It’s glass so it doesn’t become dull at all. It’s also very gentle and easy on your nails.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
I love this nail file. It’s always worked great and made my nails look well taken care of and groomed. This is one of the only ones I have found that aren’t too rough for my sensitive nails, so I’m a big fan!!
Samaya A.
Pembroke Pines, FL
It’s a simple nail file! I personally bought this and have used it ever since. You can just put it in your purse if you ever need it. I don’t remember the price but it was probably 10-15 dollars pretty reasonable I’ve been using it for a while. It’s metal so it’s really sturdy and nice!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.