BY OPI #2 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Gillian V.
Ashburn
What I really like about it is the feather light touch you can use, in fact must use. It's strange to use in it removes nail like its a 10 grit sanding machine yet it leaves such a smooth surface. Use a light touch and pay attention otherwise you'll end up removing to much to fast. It's a good file. Now if they could just solve the never ending problem I have filing with my off hand...
Holden S.
Wise, VA
I’m not a fan of this nail file. I don’t typically like the metal tiles, as I feel they are rough and hurt my fingers and hands quite a bit. I’d rather use the cheaper nail files honestly, so it’s not my favorite or I don’t typically choose to use these.
Aimee H.
Frankfort, KY
I freaking love this thing! Like so much so, I keep it in the protective pouch it came in just because I don’t want it to break! It works better than any file I’ve ever used, yet it is so gentle on my nails and they do not split! I even use it for a quick buff because it’s just that gentle.
Desiree R.
Ventnor City
Great nail file. Leaves a nice smooth edge and prevents nails from splitting. I bought this at the beauty supply store where I live. Not to pricey for the longevity of the product compared to regular nail files. Would recommend to others.
Danielle L.
Cranford, NJ
I have purchased THREE of these in hopes of finding one that’s not defective. Without fail, they crack in half upon the first use - I have no dropped any of these glass files, and I can’t imagine why they would be made so delicately as to break immediately.
Mikala M.
Nacogdoches, TX
This is by far the most impressive nail file I’ve ever owned. It has stayed abrasive for at least a year now and has continued to file my nails cleanly. I’m really scared I’m going to drop it and break it, although that hasn’t happened yet.
Daniella G.
Yucca Valley, CA
The crystal nail filer by OPI is amazing. It feels like glass and the grain and texture on it is a perfect type of roughness. The texture bring a nice smooth filet your nails and almost immediately. I honestly have about 3 or 4 of these.
Abby B.
Charlottesvle, VA
The only nail file I’ll ever need! I have long nails and this is gentle enough to use on them while still being effective. I have not had any issues with dullness and I’ve had this for years. I’ve also dropped it and it’s never broken.
Jess W.
Chattanooga, TN
I’m not exactly crazy about this file but it does do a good job. In comparison to this and a much cheaper file I actually prefer the cheaper file. This does a good job but for the money I think you can do just as well with another file
gracie f.
Love love love this product it is a much more durable nail file then some of the nail files that have a foam base. This nail file very strong and is easy to clean. I️ recommend this product to others because it lasts a very long time and you wouldn’t have to buy multiple nail files every time you wanna file and do your nails.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.