BY OPI #6 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Can I use this if my nails are not that strong?1 Answers
Savannah D.
REDMOND, OR
This typically doesn't work for me. But it's nice to have to clean out my nails as well as my kids
Ondrea H.
Haysville, KS
The crystal nail file did its job, nothing too special. But I was never unsatisfied with the result
Nicole E.
Boston, MA
I like this nail file because it's terrible and it last me a long time. It's also reasonably priced
Dedtiny S.
This works really well lasts a long time very useful I recommend this product I get mine at sally's
maddy b.
Midland, MI
I have used the OPI Crystal Nail File for like a year an i love it! i would recommend you get this!
Cate T.
Parcel Return Service, DC
I love this nail file!! I feel it gets the snags without having to grind away my whole fingernail!
Debra J.
Stayton, OR
I use my OPI nail file quite a bit I am very satisfied with this brand and will continue to use!!!
Theresa W.
New York
Love this product! It not only files my nails but it feels stronger and healthier because of it.
Joanna A.
Riesel, TX
I've always had this kind of nail file growing up. They last so long and always get the job done
Lorena D.
For a person with thin nails this is too coarse for me. I would rather use this on my toe nails.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you try it,what you say about it,good or bad?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?