BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Natasha H.
London
Nice nail file which is expensive but definitely worth the money, have found it has lasted longer than any other nail files from local beauty stores. Good size to keep in your handbag or keep in your nail kit, would definitely recommend
Johanie D.
Sherbrooke, QC
I don't use this one to often, because in my beauty salon I use more thing can go in garbage for the hygienic law in Quebec! But I have this one in my hand bag for my touch up! So I recommand this one only for their own care!
HARPREET S.
Great nail file to smooth down the length of the nail. The crystal file provides a smooth finishing edge to the nail and prevents the nail from splitting. My nails are as stronger than ever!
Greta G.
Love it. Smooths my nails beautifully without snagging or leaving them picky and rough. Nearly lost it to my daughter when I made the mistake of loaning it to her! Good product, good price.
MELISSA S.
I've had this nail filer for years now and I'm crazy for it! I hate the feeling of regular files on my nails they're so rough compared to this filer, it glides so smoothly across the nail
Ester J.
I had high hopes with this one. I had heard crystal nail files are the best so decided to invest in one. I used it for about 2 weeks but then it started losing its texture so it would take me a lot longer to do all my nails. Maybe I’m supposed to switch it out ever now and then? Has anyone tried it out before?OPI Crystal Nail File
Charlotte D.
london
This is great it doesn’t plot the nail at all. It is a little pricey but worth it. It is more break able thank many nail files but also works better. It’s easy to use and I would definitely buy I again. 👍🏻
Maria C.
miami
This is an item that we all lost frequently its the first time using this type but it is very good i wont have to purchase one for a long time , it is not expensive , and i would buy it again!
Christina A.
Calgary
Really didn’t like this one as much as I thought I would it worked but it just wasn’t for me. I prefer to stick to the good old emery boards for filing nails. But depending on the amount of usage and depending on if you don’t care how much you want to spend then these may work for you.
Holly R.
Canterbury , Kent
I personally like this nail file because it’s metal it’s much easier to take about and it can also dig out dirt if you have any with the tip. I find that it last longer and is a bit more harsh on the nails I have very strong nails so mine will not break. I recommend this product
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Monique M.