BY OPI #7 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
iii h.
I really liked this nail file from OPI and have been using it for a very long time. I like ur so much because it lasts so long because unlike a normal nail file it does not lose its grit and become useless :)OPI Crystal Nail File
Maria C.
miami
This is an item that we all lost frequently its the first time using this type but it is very good i wont have to purchase one for a long time , it is not expensive , and i would buy it again!
Christina A.
Calgary
Really didn’t like this one as much as I thought I would it worked but it just wasn’t for me. I prefer to stick to the good old emery boards for filing nails. But depending on the amount of usage and depending on if you don’t care how much you want to spend then these may work for you.
Holly R.
Canterbury , Kent
I personally like this nail file because it’s metal it’s much easier to take about and it can also dig out dirt if you have any with the tip. I find that it last longer and is a bit more harsh on the nails I have very strong nails so mine will not break. I recommend this product
Emily W.
Tipton
This product is great for natural nails but no so great on acrylic. It’s better than most alternatives but not strong enough for acrylic nails unfortunately. I still keep it for my toe nails and when I have my nails taken off and would recommend for natural nails
JOANNA A.
I'm not sure if they product did anything different than a regular nail file, but it has a great feel and looks beautiful. It's not crazy expensive but in comparison to the you're regular nail filer, there is a price gap. It's pretty but you can probably live without it.
Jenna M.
Elgin, Moray
Crystal nail files are great for a smoother file that doesn’t leave any rough edges. This one is the best I have used. They last longer than a normal nail file too.
Luna S.
Mississauga, ON
This was the first crystal nail file I bought, and while I now alternate between it and my NailTek file, this one will always be my favorite.
I have very soft, weak nails that tend to peel into layers at the tips, and the metal files I used to use just seemed to exacerbate the problem (granted, they were not even close to high quality nail files). So when I bought a treatment to strengthen my weak nails, I tossed the nail file in, thinking it couldn't hurt.
The texture was the hardest to get used to. Filing my nails with metal was bad enough, but crystal...oh god, the first weeks I dreaded it because it just felt like nails on a chalkboard to me. It took a while for me to transition from metal to crystal because of the texture alone.
I'm happy to report, though, that the state of my nails greatly improved with the use of the file (although the strengthening system also has helped)-the splitting and peeling of my nails has gone down drastically, and the ends of my nails are smooth, strong, and the texture hardly bothers me anymore.
The file is pretty durable, although it is glass and care should be taken. I store mine in a little box with other nail implements on my bedside table. The end of it is somewhat pointy, so be careful not to jab yourself. Other than that, it's great.
Rebecca A.
bolsover , Chesterfield
Indestructible, even if it breaks in two, as my mom’s did ten years ago, it’s still perfect. After trying many other I got myself the original one. If it seems pricey by comparison to others, it’s because you buy one for ever.
lovemakeup 🤞.
presov
It’s an okay product not the best feels like it could break at any time found better nail filers out there would pass on this one but would recommend for people with shorter nails that could help in my opinion
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Anahi A.