BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• What makes this Crystal Nail File so special? I am willing to try...2 Answers
  • Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Djamila C.
Really good just a basic nail file but is nice for making ur nails look really nice and natural my nails look really fake but I paint them with opi nail polish and it look really nice
Dana C.
Toronto
I love all things OPI when it comes to my nails because they are the pros in nail care. The OPI crystal nail file is great because I find that sometimes the generic soft nail files in the local drugstore just aren't enough to file my nails properly. The crystal nail file really shapes my nails well and doesnt leave them looking rough and ragged like they sometimes do with regular files.
Ιωάννα Π.
Greece,Thessaloniki
The most incredible nail file I have ever used.Really icredible material makes the job so much easier and also really affordable.I throw it in my purse and carry it everywhere.Great job.
Raquel R.
Very good nail file, let me perfect the shape of my nail, I would definitely go to buy again and again, you should take good care with that file as it tends to break price is very good for the quality of product you will get i buy again
Tesh L.
Probably one of the best nail files on the market if your looking for crystal nail file. Although its a pricey item it does last a very long time unlike the cheaper alternatives at the drugstore where it goes blunt after sometime. I have been having this now nearly a year and still it files my nails perfectly. Highly recomment this product.
Andreia S.
Skelmersdale, Uk
I love using glass nail files and the OPI file is one of the best. Its really easy to use and it its rather small so you can fit it in your make up bag. I have tried a few other and its okay but i think you coul get the same in Home Bargains for less, that is just my opinion.
Philadelphia O.
Elizabeth Park
I love this file! It's great to just keep in your hand bag for any nail emergencies! Plus, it works so well and leaves your nails without any breaks or rough edges! I only have one of these as OPI is a tad more expensive and I find it hard to stretch my money far for a file.
Malaya H.
Kelowna
I bought this nail file about a year ago and it gets the job done. I file my nails often wich is why I wanted a crystal file. I heard that they are durable and last longer. This is my first time using a nail file like this and I am pleasantly surprised. When my nail file is no longer usable I will be buying another.
Dagna K.
Best nail file in the world. I only use proper glass nail files make your nails stronger and prevent splitting I couldn't go back to paper files after using crystal one.
Bea L.
Wamberal
I pretty much adore anything OPI, I have been using these for a while and wasn't disappointed in the quality. I have to get them from the nail salon which is annoying but they are so much better than the drugstore ones. Will definitely keep buying them
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.