BY OPI #7 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Tageal B.
It’s just useful at keeping my nails in shape and is my go to product. It’s easy to use and effective at its job and I am happy to announce that it hasn’t been my first time using it. It’s not as good as others but it certainly does the job and I will definitely buy it again.💋
Kaitlin J.
St. Catharines
I loveeee this crystal nail file! It is so thick and works great at filing your nails into the shape you want them to be! Relatively inexpensive and well worth the money! I bought it at Shoppers Drug Mart and would recommend to others
Lauren N.
Co Kildare
Quite happy with this product.
I myself work in a spa/beauticians and use these files on clients for manicures.
Very happy with outcome and haven't had any problems with this brand for nail files.
I buy mine through the website.
Shannon R.
Dartmouth , NS
Smoothly but efficiently files down nails. Leaves tips of nails with a smoother finish so they don’t snag on anything. Easy to use. Only downside is because they are made of glass, if you drop it, it will break. I would absolutely buy again. The quality is great!
Sarah P.
Love these nail files! These are the best files to use in order to prevent breakages and chipping. They are smooth enough to not cause damage yet abrasive enough to file down nails. Perfect teamed with a coat of Nail Envy.
Jodie W.
Again, love using the OPI nail stuff. My nail tech has a huge collection of their tools and at least one is always used each session. The file doesn't snag at your nail like emery boards do and is smooth and easy to use
Natasha H.
London
Nice nail file which is expensive but definitely worth the money, have found it has lasted longer than any other nail files from local beauty stores. Good size to keep in your handbag or keep in your nail kit, would definitely recommend
Johanie D.
Sherbrooke, QC
I don't use this one to often, because in my beauty salon I use more thing can go in garbage for the hygienic law in Quebec! But I have this one in my hand bag for my touch up! So I recommand this one only for their own care!
Armarni E.
Love this does exactly what’s its supposed to, not a bad price either! It also works really well for acrylics just incase you change your mind and fancy a change of shape. I also really like the nail polishes from this brand!
HARPREET S.
Great nail file to smooth down the length of the nail. The crystal file provides a smooth finishing edge to the nail and prevents the nail from splitting. My nails are as stronger than ever!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Anahi A.