BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

Jessica C.
Le da la forma que deseo a las uñas en lo personal si me ha funcionado bien no tengo queja alguna
Crystals B.
Once you try a crystal nail file you will never want to use the paper alternative. It is awsome.
Stephanie C.
North Carolina
I like this product. Only wish it were a little bigger but still a nice thing to have on the go!
Anna P.
Charlotte, NC
I like their crystal files because they never dull out! It also has a finer result on your nails!
Ciara B.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Works great. But considering i bite my nails i dont use it a lot. But it still gets the job done.
Jaclyn B.
Always gets the job done and leaves your nails looking great. Also a great price for the product
Lupita H.
Santa Ana
Love this nail filer helps me get that perfect shape I’m going for from an oval to a square shape
Cathrine J.
New Iberia, LA
This is a very strong and durable file and it takes very little pressure to file and shape nails
Lupita E.
It’s alright,it does the job But bends really easily! I’d but it but not sure if I’d recommend it
Nichole B.
Ramona, CA
Excellent for natural nails. Won't split or weaken! What's best is it never needs to be replaced!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.