BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• What makes this Crystal Nail File so special? I am willin...2 Answers
  • Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Can I use this if my nails are not that strong?1 Answers
Breanne N.
I hate filing my nails but this product does the trick and does it fast! Painless too I might add.
Cate T.
Parcel Return Service, DC
I love this nail file!! I feel it gets the snags without having to grind away my whole fingernail!
Maryah N.
Thurmont, MD
Works well when you need to file off a good bit of your nails. This product makes short work of it.
Katelyn P.
San Jacinto
Metal nail files always work better for me and last longer. Like he angle of this one. Easy to use.
maddy b.
Midland, MI
I have used the OPI Crystal Nail File for like a year an i love it! i would recommend you get this!
Ondrea H.
Haysville, KS
The crystal nail file did its job, nothing too special. But I was never unsatisfied with the result
Maddie D.
Belding, MI
I have one of these in my purse and in the house. My nails always seem to break at the worst times
Dedtiny S.
This works really well lasts a long time very useful I recommend this product I get mine at sally's
mia j.
Woodbridge, CA
i love love love crystal nail files and this one works very well and is affordable i wold recommend
Monique R.
Rockport, TX
I prefer crystal files over the regular ones because they make my nails smoother I really enjoy it
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you try it,what you say about it,good or bad?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?