BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Angel A.
Compared to other nail files of theirs I have tried it didn't have the same effect of the smooth and easy filing and left my nails feeling rigged. If I was going to purchase I would recommend a regular nail file
Manca A.
I use this baby every day no matter where am I and I love it! It is not to harsh, it is just right. It shortens your nails and smooths it ūüĎĆ i have used it a bunch of times and I highly recommend it. It is amazing
Bethany E.
Lydney, Uk
This nail file is great to file your nails into uniform shapes. It's easy to use and files the nails quite quickly. This was my first time using it and it give a professional look. I would defiantly buy again.
Farah A.
Mississauga , ON
Great nail filer. I don't find much difference compared to others I have used in the past . I purchased this at sephora on sale.
I'd buy again if on sale again. I'd recommend this product to try . Test it out!
Avery S.
edmonton
I used to have this nail file, and it is so easy on your nails. It also shapes them really well! It makes the edges of my fingernails soft, and it's easy to use. I would definitely buy this nail file again!
Orla K.
This crystal nail file is okay for fingernails. It is almost impossible to use on short nails, so I would only recommend getting this if you have long finger nails. Have tried to use in pedicures and it just doesn't cut it. I would not buy again but it was not a bad purchase.
Rhianne S.
Barnsley
Crystal nail file is good for filing natural nails as it doesn't give as much friction as other gritted nail files, you can file both ways with this nail file too. Works well and helps nails grow with once a day filing
Kali S.
sydney
It worked as a normal nail file and is really easy to use especially with its thin long structure. it isn't too rough and I think its just as good as many other nail files I've tried. Its just the same as many other brands but it quite expensive at $18.99.
olivia t.
I bought this to replace my ceramic nail file that I'd finally worn down after 5 years. I am really pleased with my purchase; the ease with which it files down your nails (no more sawing!) is like nothing I've used before. Plus, you can wash crystal files in the dishwasher or by hand to make them last longer.
Janelle D.
It doesn't damage my nails or make it very cracky. It leaves my nails very smooth and shiny. It made nails stronger cause some nail file makes nails very brittle, so this is very good.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.