BY OPI #2 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Lex S.
Pontiac, MI
This is my only nail file and I have to say it good and I have nothing back to say about.
Latisha W.
Louisville, KY
This nail file worked perfectly for me. It didn't wear down like a lot of nail file's do.
Angela B.
Crystal nail file makes your nails stay smooth and not jagged. Have used these for years.
Cathy R.
Los Angeles
Best one I've used so far. I can file as much as possible and it does not worn off !!!
Viviana A.
north hollywood
OPI is known for their awesome nail colors but they also offer great quality nail tools
Sam M.
Shelby, OH
Love that the file doesn't wear down but doesn't get my nails as clean as I am used to
Makenna h.
Strongsville, OH
This works great for artificial nails if anything!! It's strong and won't break easily
Kristina L.
Warsaw, MO
Loved it at first but after 2 or 3 uses it was worthless. Maybe I was to hard with it.
Andreea L.
Hermiston, OR
Those nail file is amazing. It does its job really well. I would recommend it to anyone
Jamie P.
Works great. The best part is that it last way longer than your traditional nail file.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.