BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Can I use this if my nails are not that strong?1 Answers
Leigh S.
Flomaton, AL
As a former nail technician, OPI is one of my go to products. Always has been and still is my fave!
Maddie D.
Belding, MI
I have one of these in my purse and in the house. My nails always seem to break at the worst times
mia j.
Woodbridge, CA
i love love love crystal nail files and this one works very well and is affordable i wold recommend
sabrina g.
Gahanna, OH
I love metal nail files they last so much longer files down so smooth i keep one in my bag and car
Georgeana T.
Edinburg, TX
Great nail file, gets the job done but I always lose my nail files so I prefer the multi pack ones.
Taylor J.
Bean Station, TN
Love love love this for my natural nails! It works amazing and it isn't harsh on my nails at all!!
Payton R.
Thornton, CA
Shapes nails very nice and is easy to monvuver to get the shape you want and lasts a very long time
Breanne N.
I hate filing my nails but this product does the trick and does it fast! Painless too I might add.
Katelyn P.
San Jacinto
Metal nail files always work better for me and last longer. Like he angle of this one. Easy to use.
Maryah N.
Thurmont, MD
Works well when you need to file off a good bit of your nails. This product makes short work of it.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you try it,what you say about it,good or bad?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?