BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Addlisac G.
Worcester, MA
Is functional serves its purpose have a few months using this product so far served me.
Linda E.
Silver Creek, NY
This product doesn't always file the way I'd hoped it would, but it gets the job done.
Rachel S.
Chapmanville, WV
I like using these types of nail files because they just help me better and get it done
Lily R.
Fresno, CA
Crystal nail filers are great in general but this one in general but I love this file
Angelly A.
Providence, RI
This nail file is so chic and thin I love how easy it is to file your nails with this
Vanessa M.
Ramona, CA
Kinda pricey and not really as sharp as expected and doesn't work as well as expected
Vickie L.
Riverside, CA
Really good for shaping your nails. I think it's awesome it will last you a long time
Brit M.
Westwood, NJ
Definite classic, will always use because it always works and lasts a very long time.
Kylie P.
This nail file works wonders for your smooth nails. Very easy to use and good quality
Mikayla P.
Immaculata, PA
The crystal file works great for just touching up my nails or completely shaping them
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Monique M.