BY OPI #2 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Randee B.
I keep this file in my purse &take it everywhere with me for that "I need a file" moment!
Allaena M.
Salem, OR
This works a lot better than the standard sand papery nail fialer. Also a lot more gentle.
Katherine S.
Crosslake, MN
I like a tradition file better. Not a bad product but I wouldn't go out and buy it again.
Jerrellin C.
Port Gibson, MS
I recommend this nail file because it's easier to clean your nails the way you want them.
Leigh-Ann R.
Murfreesboro, TN
Nothing super special since it's a nail file, but it does the job. Isn't flimsy like some
Emily M.
Monticello, KY
Really like this nail file. Only kind I buy. Always makes my nails very smooth and even.
Alisha D.
Hamlin
I love this nail file. it's nice and sturdy and definitely gets the job done just right.
Megan J.
Bastrop, LA
Great nail file. I keep one in my purse to use on the go. Very easy to use and efficient.
Mel T.
Bixby, OK
Perfect for getting access nail polish on your skin, and filing your nails. Details etc.
Amelia B.
This product is handy for cleaning my nails and making sure those brittle edges stay tame
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.