BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Victoria L.
Edinburgh
I love this nail file, but ultimately it is a crystal nail file the same as Nails INc, Leighton Denny etc. As with all crystal nailfiles, they last ages and are great value for money. Mine came in a fab wee cake which I loved! I'd deffo recommend to others :-)
Jennifer E.
Fort Erie
Durable.
I use this in my boyfriends feet. (Yuck)
There callouses, and rough. Nails are hard as heck.

Still haven't broken it while cleaning the dead skin or ingrown toenail.

Honestly I wouldn't buy again because I'll never need to replace this durable file!
naf C.
This is really good because it's very gentle on my nails but also very effective. It's also long lasting g unlike the ones which are a one time use. They come in very handy too, you can take them in your purse when going out or even the pocket of your clothes.
Susannah E.
Derby
One of the best files I have ever used. It's gentle on the nail,  and precise and safe, it lasts so long unlike any other file, never use emery boards!!! These are perfect, they are a tool! But they are more than tht! My nails couldn't live without this file
Louise W.
Dubai
I love crystal nail files. They never leave your nails feeling jagged or split. I've had mine for over 2 years and it works just as well as when I first purchased it. It does take a while to get used to, you can only file in one direction. But I wouldn't go back to an normal emery board now!
Amelia M.
Edmonton, AB
Got this as a gift a long time ago and I've just kept using it. Easy to use and I like that it is sturdy. Easy to shape my nails. I'm not sure of the price or value because it was a gift. If I ever lost it I'm not sure if I'd buy it again, depends on the price
Mya A.
I'll admit I really only bought this product because I thought it was cool looking. Not worth the money at all doesn't do the beat job a regular no-name file works the same or better. Your really only buying it because of the make an the look.
Mayerline C.
I have had this nail file for sometime and it is still working this when i first got it. It is easy to use and stays sharp! For the price is speaks to the quality of the products!!!❤❤❤ I loved nail ❤!!!
Ashley C.
Mission, BC
THE ULTIMATE NAIL FILE !!! This file is magic-its like a super cute magic wand that effortlessly shapes and beautifies your nails- never saw away your edges again! You can obtain any nail style you want with this file in under 10 minutes :)
Marco T.
By far one of the best I've ever used! I used to use a nail file by Peggy Sage but it was a bit too harsh and sometimes I even broke some nails while filing them so I had to give that one up. This one takes absolutely no time at all and it last way longer than a regular nail file.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.