BY OPI #7 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Addlisac G.
Worcester, MA
Is functional serves its purpose have a few months using this product so far served me.
Rachel V.
Tulsa, OK
One of my favorite nail filers to get dirt or anything out from underneath your nails.
Hanna K.
Cedar Park, TX
Great product but a little pricy. You can get the same result from any cheap nail file
Jennifer M.
Amazing without a dout the best filer I have found really helps out with my long nails!
Brittany B.
Flat Rock, AL
I think this product is very nice. Good size and get this job done when filing my nails
Jamie P.
Works great. The best part is that it last way longer than your traditional nail file.
Sheila M.
Suffolk, VA
OPI Crystal Nail File last a long time for repeated use! Doesn't fill out. Easy to use
Lily R.
Fresno, CA
Crystal nail filers are great in general but this one in general but I love this file
Brit M.
Nyack , NY
Definite classic, will always use because it always works and lasts a very long time.
Vickie L.
Riverside, CA
Really good for shaping your nails. I think it's awesome it will last you a long time
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Anahi A.