BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Zsófia V.
Best nail file out there. Worth the money! Works well, especially to take down length if you'd rather file than cut. Crystal nail files are great because they don't leave behind rough nail edges.
Esmirna Q.
Ponce
El "classic bitch", siempre lo temgo en mi cartera. Si se me parte una uña , si una se me pone muy filosa o voy a ignorar a alguien que habla mucho, la saco y me resuelve
Mandie W.
Derby
Wouldn't be without this file as it's really gentle and seals the free edges which prevents moisture getting into the nail - no more flaky, peeling weak nails for me!
Victoria G.
I LOVE my crystal nail file! Files my nailz much better than a normal emery board would. Always leaves a smooth edge which i love so im not constantly going over it.
Emily M.
Greenock, Inverclyde
Really good product very easy to use and apply, Affordable and liable, does exactly what it says it would do... would recommend to friends and would defs use again
Satty S.
This nail file is honestly one of the best as it doesn’t leave much filings of my nails all over the place and it’s easy to use which makes the process a lot easier
Jacqueline O.
Glasgow, Glasgow
I got this OPI crystal nail file as a Christmas present, and I have to say it's one of my favourite nail files, not only does it look pretty, it came in a lovely presentation box.

This file is fantastic, it takes me half the time to file my nails as it's very sharp. The only thing you have to be careful to not overfile as it's so good.
The only reason I mention the above is because I did file my nail too short as you don't feel anything while filing, it's very easy to get carried away.
I've had this file for 6 months and it's as good as new, I clean it under the tap after every use then dry it and store it back in it's box.
I'm really happy that I received this as a gift. I'd happily buy this again.
Shirley Y.
After always using the stereotypes of nail file I couldn't wait to try these ones instead, as a nail technician I use a lot of nail files, I find this particular type excellent to be honest I have had mine quite a while now and I would have used approx 40 ordinary files but this one is still doing a great job just like the first day I used it and I can definately recommend to anyone. Who doesn't want to save money without compromising on product
annie K.
Croydon, Surrey
I lurrve my OPI file!

It's gentle but efficient and doesn't make that horrible squeaky noise ;/ I use it weekly to smooth out my nail tips and shorten them a little. I keep it in the tube thingy as I've heard they can be fragile, and haven't had a problem. I'd consider buying another one for my purse, but I only really file my nails at home anyway...unless God forbid i broke one, eek!
ETA: Four years later this is still going strong. Love that I can wash it which keeps it sanitary. Excellent nail tool.
Mish P.
I only use this nail file and I have repurchased many times (Unfortunately they shatter when dropped). This file is smooth and is a good size which can easily fit in your handbag. It comes into a plastic cylinder which I keep store it in when I'm not using it. I love this file because it's the only type of file which gives my nails a crisp, smooth tip. Difficult to explain, but it is very effective. I buy mine online.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.