BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

Alyssa B.
Watertown,NewYork
Love these! They are cheap and get the job done very well. I also love how sleek they made it look.
Tia M.
Maple Lake, MN
Hate this thing!! I feel it doesn't do much for me. I have actually broken one when I was using it
Esmeralda N.
This is a must in my nail tech bag! It’s durable and is perfect to eat the job done! Can’t go wrong
Chrislyn C.
Not my favorite for shaping my nails. I find it doesn't work as well as my other cheaper nail files
Jenifer C.
Baytown, TX
Love it!Got it for Christmas and bought another one to carry in my purse.Really like the size of it
Gabrielle E.
Ransomville, NY
This nail file works amazing doesn't brake and gives a good even file. I would recommend to others.
Kayli B.
Haskell, OK
Works amazing!! I love the way it files my nails. It works way better than most nail files or used.
Denali G.
love this! keeps my nails in shape, and doesn’t break them. price is great! definitely worth buying
maddy b.
Midland, MI
I have used the OPI Crystal Nail File for like a year an i love it! i would recommend you get this!
Savannah D.
This typically doesn't work for me. But it's nice to have to clean out my nails as well as my kids
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.