BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Alexis J.
Memphis, TN
This nail file always gets the job done and I love it and would recommend it to anybody.
Ana M.
This nail file is durable. I still have mine that works great after one year of using it
Ivana S.
colorado Springs
Definitely helped me shape my nails. Super cheap too. You can get it at Walmart or target
Tina J.
Columbus, OH
AMAZING HIGHLY RECOMMEND JUST WAY OVERPRICED YOUR PAYING FOR THE NAME (I got mine at CVS)
Mel T.
Bixby, OK
Perfect for getting access nail polish on your skin, and filing your nails. Details etc.
Ruth G.
Bixby Knolls
Love the crystal nail filer in seconds and you have beautiful nails can't go without it.
Katherine S.
Crosslake, MN
I like a tradition file better. Not a bad product but I wouldn't go out and buy it again.
Angela P.
Brookhaven, MS
Super sturdy. Dindnt bend or break. Extremely useful. Once you go opi you never go back.
Amelia B.
This product is handy for cleaning my nails and making sure those brittle edges stay tame
Samantha L.
Glenford, OH
Typically lasts me a long while before becoming dull. Has a comfortable feel in my hand.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Monique M.