BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Chitra S.
Rome
It's really good and really nice if you want those sharp kind of nails.
You can find this product at any drugstore or store like I got it from the brand Ovs and I used it for the first time but I loved it .
I wouldnt buy it now because I don't like the finish it gives to your nail.Thank you!
JOANNA A.
I'm not sure if they product did anything different than a regular nail file, but it has a great feel and looks beautiful. It's not crazy expensive but in comparison to the you're regular nail filer, there is a price gap. It's pretty but you can probably live without it.
Jenna M.
Elgin, Moray
Crystal nail files are great for a smoother file that doesn’t leave any rough edges. This one is the best I have used. They last longer than a normal nail file too.
Luna S.
Mississauga, ON
This was the first crystal nail file I bought, and while I now alternate between it and my NailTek file, this one will always be my favorite.
I have very soft, weak nails that tend to peel into layers at the tips, and the metal files I used to use just seemed to exacerbate the problem (granted, they were not even close to high quality nail files). So when I bought a treatment to strengthen my weak nails, I tossed the nail file in, thinking it couldn't hurt.
The texture was the hardest to get used to. Filing my nails with metal was bad enough, but crystal...oh god, the first weeks I dreaded it because it just felt like nails on a chalkboard to me. It took a while for me to transition from metal to crystal because of the texture alone.
I'm happy to report, though, that the state of my nails greatly improved with the use of the file (although the strengthening system also has helped)-the splitting and peeling of my nails has gone down drastically, and the ends of my nails are smooth, strong, and the texture hardly bothers me anymore.
The file is pretty durable, although it is glass and care should be taken. I store mine in a little box with other nail implements on my bedside table. The end of it is somewhat pointy, so be careful not to jab yourself. Other than that, it's great.
Rebecca A.
bolsover , Chesterfield
Indestructible, even if it breaks in two, as my mom’s did ten years ago, it’s still perfect. After trying many other I got myself the original one. If it seems pricey by comparison to others, it’s because you buy one for ever.
Zsófia V.
Best nail file out there. Worth the money! Works well, especially to take down length if you'd rather file than cut. Crystal nail files are great because they don't leave behind rough nail edges.
Esmirna Q.
Ponce
El "classic bitch", siempre lo temgo en mi cartera. Si se me parte una uña , si una se me pone muy filosa o voy a ignorar a alguien que habla mucho, la saco y me resuelve
Mandie W.
Derby
Wouldn't be without this file as it's really gentle and seals the free edges which prevents moisture getting into the nail - no more flaky, peeling weak nails for me!
Victoria G.
I LOVE my crystal nail file! Files my nailz much better than a normal emery board would. Always leaves a smooth edge which i love so im not constantly going over it.
Emily M.
Greenock, Inverclyde
Really good product very easy to use and apply, Affordable and liable, does exactly what it says it would do... would recommend to friends and would defs use again
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.