BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Natasha C.
Walkerton, IN
Decent file. Works fine but not any better than others I've used that are cheaper. Pricier than some. Got mine from the opi booth at the Chicago hair show. Would probably recommend since it works. But would mention cheaper options as well.
Shelly C.
I am on the fence about this file. On the one hand, its firmness and strength to file is excellent. However, not every time I need a file do I need it to be so firm and strong. It would be perfect if there were more than one firmness option!
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
It really gets the job done my nails are strong one day and chipping and brittle the very next what i love about this nail file other then the price being great it does not brake my nails down I would buy them again sayin if I lost mine
Elizabeth G.
Edgewater
This nail file is the best thing ever!! The file is very strong and isnt like the cardboard ones where they bend when you try and file... The OPI Crystal Nail File is strong and its CRYSTAL STRONG!! I highly reccomend this product
Jennifer B.
I love this file. It is fabulous and never dulls. I like the tube it comes in also. I think it is priced good and can not name any cons for this file. It is awesome and better than others unless you are Filing down acrylics. I would buy again and cannot be without this file
Shante P.
These Are Very Good At Filing But You Have To Be Very Careful With Using This Nail Filer Due To The Sharon End Of It. I Stab Myself A Couple Times. But It's Gets The Job Done Very Well. Not Sure I F I Would Recommend This Item To Others.
Glenis Michelle A.
I like this one cause I am very traditional.  I can take it anywhere and it works perfectly when Im getting ready to give myself a manicure.  Its not my first time using it, definitely recommend.  It can be a little pricey.
Hailey H.
Seminole, FL
One of my favorite nail files has always been the very tough and medal files, why I love these is because I know they won't become dull quickly and I can keep them anywhere. I definitely will keep buying this one.. if it ever gets dull
Taylor P.
I really like how sharp these are , especially for those hard to reach areas or if I get something stuck underneath my nails . Always last me forever and always there when I need them ! I've bought so many and even gave them as gifts .
Lauren G.
Columbus, GA
This product is completely amazing!!! My grandmother bought me one and I fell in love with it!!!! Mine is around three years old, I sterilize it once a month, and it hasn't rusted or broken. (Although I do keep it in a protective case)
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.