BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Can I use this if my nails are not that strong?1 Answers
Callie E.
Albuquerque, NM
It's alright, just your typical nail file. It is better than cheap ones but don't waste too much money.
Taylor N.
Lutz, FL
It is your average nail file but it is very cute looking. Luxury looking but very cheap and works well.
michelle n.
Me encanta son productos en los que vsle la pena invertir para tener buenos productos!!! Es duradera!!!
Cinthia M.
Mesquite, TX
Helps me keep my nails nice and neat, and also when I break a nail it helps keep it from breaking more.
Leticia E.
Works good to shape your nails and it also last a good time!!! I recommend it so go get your self one.
Tara C.
Norcross, GA
It's a basic file. Nothing stands out about this nail file, but I like the way it makes my nails look.
Brittanie W.
Glendale, WI
Very handy for in your purse. I carry one on my wallet and love it. Seem to last a lot longer as well.
Ashlee T.
Westminster , CO
Works like a charm. It's my go to product. It gets your nails to the perfect shape and style you want.
Megan R.
Payson, AZ
I've bought many of these filers. Only one to not destroy my nails. Perfect shape to stay in ones hand.
Ashley N.
My nails are soft and peel easily, and with this nail file, my nails don't do either when I file them!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you try it,what you say about it,good or bad?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?