BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Ashley W.
Mcloud, OK
Best nail file ever. I will never use anything else.

Love

Love
Ester J.
I had high hopes with this one. I had heard crystal nail files are the best so decided to invest in one. I used it for about 2 weeks but then it started losing its texture so it would take me a lot longer to do all my nails. Maybe I’m supposed to switch it out ever now and then? Has anyone tried it out before?OPI Crystal Nail File
STAR G.
Gloucester
I think that this nail file is amazing; however I really don't get on with glass/crystal nail files. I prefer cheap, standard ones. I don't like the feel of crystal nail files but they do work so well. I'd definitely recommend to people because we all have different preferences and this products does what it promises!
Christina A.
Calgary
Really didn’t like this one as much as I thought I would it worked but it just wasn’t for me. I prefer to stick to the good old emery boards for filing nails. But depending on the amount of usage and depending on if you don’t care how much you want to spend then these may work for you.
Bex C.
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
I’ve had this file for almost four years now and wouldn’t be without it. You can file back and forth across the nail with no damage or snagging. All I need to do is rinse it to clean after I’ve finished using it, and put it back into its box - as it’s glass, I always make sure it’s in there to prevent it from being damaged.
Emily W.
Tipton
This product is great for natural nails but no so great on acrylic. It’s better than most alternatives but not strong enough for acrylic nails unfortunately. I still keep it for my toe nails and when I have my nails taken off and would recommend for natural nails
Annie M.
Great nail file! It can be used on almost any nail shape or size. Not so great on fake nails but great for a glass nail file. Fits so easy in my purse and have many people compliment the style of it. It can look intimidating but overal something to look past
Ashley B.
Hamilton
this nail file works wonders. lasts longer than most and at a great price too. wich i love deals. value is awesome. its metal so it will last longer and is easier to use i bought mine at sallys beauty supply .would definitely buy again in future.
Casey G.
Kingston, ON
By far the best nail file I’ve ever had! It works so much better then the cheap nail files that bend and break as you use them and it’s not overly expensive considering they last a lifetime. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Kaitlin J.
St. Catharines
I loveeee this crystal nail file! It is so thick and works great at filing your nails into the shape you want them to be! Relatively inexpensive and well worth the money! I bought it at Shoppers Drug Mart and would recommend to others
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.