BY OPI #2 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
I. Obsessed with the opi crystal nail file. It makes my nails not peel. I love the opi brand
Princess A.
Hinesville, GA
Convient to use at home instead of a nail salon. Has the same effect when you do it yourself
Kelsey B.
Very easy to clean and porous enoufh to get the job done quickly. Would definitely recommend.
Dejanara B.
Elm Mott, TX
I like it it's an old school way but it works really good.would recommend to anyone honestly
olga k.
190-38 b 69th ave apt 1c Fresh Meadows, NY
I ONLY USE METAL NAIL FILE.
SHARPS FASTER AND EASIER.
A LITTLE PRICEY BUT THE QUALITY IS GOOD
Karissa F.
Stuart, FL
Perfect for on the go. I keep this in my pruse. And use it at least once a week to touch up.
Rachel G.
West Hills, CA
This nail file is so great and I always get them. I highly recommend this, worth the price!
Erionna G.
The Colony, TX
This is my go to nail file because it's like a basic and a necessity to have in my nail box.
Jessica H.
Damascus, MD
Great for shaping and trimming down any type of nail. Purchased from a chain beauty store.
kerri h.
Philadelphia, PA
Have to buy a new one frequently, but I don't mind because they get the job done. Walmart.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.