BY OPI #3 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
samantha m.
Owasso, OK
Easy to use. Don't have to worry about figuring how to use it. Just get it out and start filing
Guadalupe P.
Reedley, CA
I don't really use this anymore.. was never really a big fan. But I guess it gets the job done
Sierra N.
Saint Louis, MI
My favorite thing ever!! Wouldn't use anything else. Recomend it. Love it & use it all the time
Skylar F.
Lehigh Acres, FL
It works. It I think the buff nail file works better. You can't go wrong with an opi nail file
Rae B.
Hayward, CA
I love these they are just right for grip and the file doesn't hurt. All in all with the money
Maddy B.
Arkadelphia , AR
These are pretty handy nail files. They have a smooth feature and are very safe on your nails.
Kristen R.
Hvre De Grace, MD
It's a nail file. Does the job. I keep it in my purse and I hardly use it but I keep it around
Emily R.
Kelseyville, CA
Love this crystal file. It keeps my nails healthy and the edges so smooth. Perfect. Good value
Claudia M.
Duluth, GA
I have multiple and keep them everywhere. I am very OCD about my nails ! Love the opi products
Jetta D.
Wilson, NC
This lttle nail filer does the trick every time. I use it whenever I do my home mani or pedis .
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.