BY OPI #6 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kristina L.
Warsaw, MO
Loved it at first but after 2 or 3 uses it was worthless. Maybe I was to hard with it.
Hailee B.
Belleville, MI
Love this. I carry it around in my purse with me. It lasts long and is very effective.
Andreea L.
Hermiston, OR
Those nail file is amazing. It does its job really well. I would recommend it to anyone
Jamie P.
Works great. The best part is that it last way longer than your traditional nail file.
Krystal A.
Good for hard to reach spaces definitely a hit or miss . Hard to get nails filed evenly
Kalei H.
Love this! It works great and isn't terrible rough on your nails like some other files.
Rachel V.
Tulsa, OK
One of my favorite nail filers to get dirt or anything out from underneath your nails.
Linda E.
Silver Creek, NY
This product doesn't always file the way I'd hoped it would, but it gets the job done.
Cathy R.
Los Angeles
Best one I've used so far. I can file as much as possible and it does not worn off !!!
Rachel S.
Chapmanville, WV
I like using these types of nail files because they just help me better and get it done
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Anahi A.