BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Sydney P.
Works well but I think it works okay! I personally would rather have the softer type of file
Brook Y.
This is great to keep in your bag or desk. Great for those hangnails and rough edges you get.
Erionna G.
The Colony, TX
This is my go to nail file because it's like a basic and a necessity to have in my nail box.
Kimberle H.
Woodstock, GA
These crystal files last forever! Love love love them. I prefer these over a traditional file
Becky H.
Kent, NY
This was a gift and I love it! I am hooked on how well OPI products are and need to try more!
Alexis G.
Omaha, NE
Crystal nail filer help my nails not chip. It's a great investment. And I highly recommend it
Natalie B.
Clinton Twp, MI
Pretty good nail file. Works for what it's meant to do but pricey option for a regular tool.
Lindsey M.
It's great! Good quality. It will last a really long time before needing a new one. 5 stars.
olga k.
190-38 b 69th ave apt 1c Fresh Meadows, NY
I ONLY USE METAL NAIL FILE.
SHARPS FASTER AND EASIER.
A LITTLE PRICEY BUT THE QUALITY IS GOOD
Lana U.
This nail file does what it says. It's a great nail file. It files my nails with no problem.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.