BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Vickie L.
Riverside, CA
Really good for shaping your nails. I think it's awesome it will last you a long time
Vanessa M.
['Ramona', ''], CA
Kinda pricey and not really as sharp as expected and doesn't work as well as expected
Chayla D.
This nail file never quits. I love how sturdy it is, and it feels very fancy to use!
Kylie P.
This nail file works wonders for your smooth nails. Very easy to use and good quality
Mikayla P.
Immaculata, PA
The crystal file works great for just touching up my nails or completely shaping them
Angelly A.
Providence, RI
This nail file is so chic and thin I love how easy it is to file your nails with this
Doreen M.
Very sturdy and works quickly on the go. Very easy to use as this product should be.
Jazzy L.
Lynbrook, NY
This one is small mess free easy to use as a weapon and stays sharp and cleans easy
Paige W.
Clearbrook, MN
This nail file works as great as any other would. Not worth it for the high money
Maria S.
I really like OPI its a great brand.i own a few nail files but This is my go to.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.