BY OPI #2 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Holly J.
Sacramento, CA
This product works so well at filing your nails without being to harsh or rough around skin.
samantha s.
Jurupa Valley , CA
This does the job but it's hard to work with since it's small . A bigger size would be better
Ligia P.
This nail filer is my go to! I been having it for quiet a while and it's still going strong!
Amy C.
New York
This really gets into my cuticles n shapes the edges of my nails where I can't get a reach of
Stephanie A.
Goshen, NY
HATE THIS!! It Always dulls out so fast I'll forever use my old fashion cardboard nail files
Kassidy T.
Redding, CA
Great product! Lasts long, and gets my nails the shape I want them easily, lasts a long time!
Brittany F.
I have tried this product but I wouldn't buy again. I just prefer the traditional nail files.
Brittany B.
I like normal files better but this is really helpful if you have tough dirt under the nails!
Karissa F.
Stuart, FL
Perfect for on the go. I keep this in my pruse. And use it at least once a week to touch up.
olga k.
190-38 b 69th ave apt 1c Fresh Meadows, NY
I ONLY USE METAL NAIL FILE.
SHARPS FASTER AND EASIER.
A LITTLE PRICEY BUT THE QUALITY IS GOOD
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.