BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Stacey M.
Favorite file for my natural nails. It leaves a smooth free edge and comes with a case.
Rachel V.
Tulsa, OK
One of my favorite nail filers to get dirt or anything out from underneath your nails.
Rachel S.
Chapmanville, WV
I like using these types of nail files because they just help me better and get it done
Kristina L.
Warsaw, MO
Loved it at first but after 2 or 3 uses it was worthless. Maybe I was to hard with it.
Jamie P.
Works great. The best part is that it last way longer than your traditional nail file.
Addlisac G.
Worcester, MA
Is functional serves its purpose have a few months using this product so far served me.
paige n.
New castle, PA
Best nail file I have ever used! It fixes chips and breaks very easily. Very affordable
Amber D.
Works great to get under long nails to clean them. I use to use this under my acrylics
Cathy R.
Los Angeles
Best one I've used so far. I can file as much as possible and it does not worn off !!!
Jaya L.
Denver, CO
Files down my nails in a few short strokes and doesn't leave anything brittle or thin.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.