BY OPI #2 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Ashlei W.
Martinsville, IL
IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT! It's amazing and it's not expensive like most quality nail files are
Ashley P.
Wilmington, NC
Works like a charm! I mean it doesn’t
Take long neither hard. Made my nails look like a champ!!
Whitney D.
Yukon, OK
I'm not really a fan of the metal files. Though it was a good price. Just not really my thing.
Jennie B.
Oak Forest, IL
Works very well. Keeps my nails looking their best. I just wish it lasted longer for the price
Lesley A.
Does it job. Just haven’t used it in a long time because I believe I lost it. But it was cheap
Jackelyn L.
Saint Clair, MI
Work alright but almost all nail files are then same. Does good work though. Gets the job done.
Tracy R.
I love using a crystal nail file because it lasts so much longer. This one did not disappoint.
isabella g.
VERY VERY VERY NICE IT FILES NY NAILS PERFECT ITS MY FIRST TIME Using IT. I WILL BUY IT AGIAN.
Carmi R.
Works great and fast. worth the price bought it at Walmart and it had good packaging as well
Tina P.
Louisville, KY
I like these because they do not bend very easy like the paper board ones. These are sturdy.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.