BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jennifer M.
Amazing without a dout the best filer I have found really helps out with my long nails!
Kalei H.
Love this! It works great and isn't terrible rough on your nails like some other files.
Stacey M.
Favorite file for my natural nails. It leaves a smooth free edge and comes with a case.
Brittany B.
Flat Rock, AL
I think this product is very nice. Good size and get this job done when filing my nails
Makenna h.
Strongsville, OH
This works great for artificial nails if anything!! It's strong and won't break easily
Linda E.
Silver Creek, NY
This product doesn't always file the way I'd hoped it would, but it gets the job done.
Andreea L.
Hermiston, OR
Those nail file is amazing. It does its job really well. I would recommend it to anyone
Hanna K.
Cedar Park, TX
Great product but a little pricy. You can get the same result from any cheap nail file
Moriah F.
Lynnwood, WA
Work as well as your average nail file. Will probably continue to use because it works
Rachel V.
Tulsa, OK
One of my favorite nail filers to get dirt or anything out from underneath your nails.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.