BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

Buy on Walmart
Blaine F.
Louisville, Tn
Last forever one of my favorite things to keep on me and the best part is that you can keep in clean
Melanie L.
Kingsport, TN
Very easy to use and not harsh on nails! Doesn’t compare to any I use only one I’ll use on my nails!
Karyn N.
Blandon, PA
This nail file quickly files down my jagged nails and is easy to use. I love how glass is on my nails
Annie M.
Albany, KY
This product is very sturdy and can be used multiple times without significant wear. Good investment.
Jacey R.
This is a great tool. I have used it many times it works great for filing my nails.Shapes then well.
Cori T.
Works fantastic! Absolutely love the way it feels. Makes my nails feel brand new! Highly recommended!
Lizzie F.
Definitely a great product to keep in your manicure and pedicure kit. Always handy and very durable.
Crystal nile filers are my absolute favorites. I really like this OPI one. Great to bring everywhere
Cheyenne G.
Orem, UT
I love crystal nail files. They aren't as messy as the regulars nail files. And don't sound as gross.
Danielle M.
Aliquippa , PA
Perfect to keep in your purse when you break a nail on the go! The small size fits nicely in any bag!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.