BY OPI #7 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Brittany F.
I have tried this product but I wouldn't buy again. I just prefer the traditional nail files.
Christi C.
Mc Leansboro, IL
I personally only use metal nail files. I really like this one, gets the job done just fine.
Elise P.
Tega Cay
Great file. A little too pricey but I do enjoy using it so I pay the extra cash. Good quality
Princess A.
Hinesville, GA
Convient to use at home instead of a nail salon. Has the same effect when you do it yourself
Dejanara B.
Elm Mott, TX
I like it it's an old school way but it works really good.would recommend to anyone honestly
Holly J.
Elk Grove, CA
This product works so well at filing your nails without being to harsh or rough around skin.
Kenzie E.
Cumberland, KY
Great fine. Recommend it to anyone. Cute nails in one cute. Everyone should have some to try.
Natalie B.
Clinton Twp, MI
Pretty good nail file. Works for what it's meant to do but pricey option for a regular tool.
Kelsey B.
Very easy to clean and porous enoufh to get the job done quickly. Would definitely recommend.
Brittany B.
I like normal files better but this is really helpful if you have tough dirt under the nails!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Anahi A.