BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Laken B.
Saltillo, MS
Super easy to use, and a very classy design. It grips well and doesn’t slide in your hand
Ivana S.
colorado Springs
Definitely helped me shape my nails. Super cheap too. You can get it at Walmart or target
Alexis J.
Memphis, TN
This nail file always gets the job done and I love it and would recommend it to anybody.
Allaena M.
Salem, OR
This works a lot better than the standard sand papery nail fialer. Also a lot more gentle.
Sam M.
Shelby, OH
Love that the file doesn't wear down but doesn't get my nails as clean as I am used to
Hailee B.
Belleville, MI
Love this. I carry it around in my purse with me. It lasts long and is very effective.
paige n.
New castle, PA
Best nail file I have ever used! It fixes chips and breaks very easily. Very affordable
Stacey M.
Favorite file for my natural nails. It leaves a smooth free edge and comes with a case.
Hanna K.
Cedar Park, TX
Great product but a little pricy. You can get the same result from any cheap nail file
Jessica P.
Wise, VA
My holy grail and it rarely needs to be sharpened I will always use this lovely product
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.