BY OPI #2 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Hannah J.
Fairview, MO
This product was ok it was really flimsy because when I was using it, it had snapped and broke.
Sierra N.
Saint Louis, MI
My favorite thing ever!! Wouldn't use anything else. Recomend it. Love it & use it all the time
Kayla C.
Greensboro, NC
This product is good for your toe nails because it's can't easily bend like ordinary nail files
Alyssa M.
Aransas Pass, TX
Works great when trying to get my nails curved right! Only nail filer I ever use! Long lasting!
bridget g.
Garner, NC
Stayed sharp and coarse for quite a few months prior to replacement. Used on fake nales weekly
Brittany R.
Nice quality. Doesn't fall apart like the paper ones do. Easy to use. Good price. Repeat buyer.
your f.
los angeles
i saw that alot of people recommended it so i tried it out and it was good over all super fine
Steph L.
Super pricey, got it as a gift and so awesome has lasted a long time. I recommend it for sure.
Monique T.
Jacksonville, FL
I love my Crystal nail file. It's easy to store in my makeup bag and keeps my nails snag free.
Brinna K.
Saginaw, MI
Crystal nail files are the absolute best!! And I absolutely love OPI, they're so high quality!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.