BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Can I use this if my nails are not that strong?1 Answers
Elisabeth P.
Jasper, IN
This is the last nail file you'll ever need to buy. Works like a charm. Takes off just enough at a time.
Candaice Shantel F.
Memphis, TN
Wonderful nail file. It does an excellent job filing the free edge of nails. I will continue to buy more.
Alicia P.
Palo Alto, CA
This is such a long lasting and precise nail file I loved. Think it lasted me about two months each side!
I love this, crystal nail files are my favorite, this one is amazing I use it every time I do my nails.
Royleen S.
Valley Center , CA
This is a good concept but it seems like its not very hygienic. But I like that it does get the job done.
Tracy B.
San Diego, CA
I would say it works just as good as any other nail file. Other than that I use if it is right at my hand
Michelle B.
Palm Springs, CA
Files nails neatly and quickly. Does not leave rough edges. Lasts long time, unlike cardboard nail files
Jocelyne N.
Fairburn, GA
All of OPI nail care /products are amazing. Honestly I would much rather go for these than any high end .
Heather M.
Tonawanda, NY
These files last a long time! They can even be cleaned and used again. Never to much on the actual nail.
Melissa M.
La Mesa, CA
Love doing my nails and love the results on how after my nails look when using the OPI crystal nail file!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you try it,what you say about it,good or bad?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?