BY OPI #7 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Karissa F.
Stuart, FL
Perfect for on the go. I keep this in my pruse. And use it at least once a week to touch up.
Sirena L.
Union City, CA
Gets the job done. Get it at my local cvs. I would get another one if I lost it . Super cheap
Chelsie K.
Great products. They get the job done safely and accurately. Recommend these products for se.
Alyson N.
It's very useful and does it job well. It last for a little bit. Not a long as I would hope.
Teresa S.
Los Angeles
it’s doesn’t damage my nails and it lasts a long time. it gets the job done for a good price
Becky H.
Kent, NY
This was a gift and I love it! I am hooked on how well OPI products are and need to try more!
Jacqueline A.
Good, basic nail file. Does the job it's made to do. Does a good job on my thicker nails too.
Alexis G.
Omaha, NE
Crystal nail filer help my nails not chip. It's a great investment. And I highly recommend it
Lindsey M.
It's great! Good quality. It will last a really long time before needing a new one. 5 stars.
Ligia P.
This nail filer is my go to! I been having it for quiet a while and it's still going strong!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Anahi A.